Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strangers OF The Night

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Wasn't expecting much but twas actually very well done.

I was wondering actually why you posted it here... till i watched the credits and rewatched the film and it all made perfect sense! Now i now what campells catering put in their food!! ;)

very cool indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I enjoyed it, better than Dawn Of The Dead for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

i actually saw this when it aired first and recognised the swing doors straight away ;) twas on network 2 as i recall...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

That was cool. Recognized some of the names @ the end of the credits, me thinks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Alos seen this on "RTE" 2, the doors gave it away, very familiar feeling when i saw it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

TomTom wrote:
    Alos seen this on "RTE" 2, the doors gave it away, very familiar feeling when i saw it.

pfh, twas "network" at the time afaik :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Razgriz

only watched some of it, but it seemed pretty good...in a strange kind of way. will watch the whole thing later in class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭bpm

hola

that was deadly and to think they shot a film in this ****hole

i dunno

:)

Advertisement