Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Poll for Gicko!

Options
  • 01-10-2005 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

well people that were involved with the famous Tallaght and Terenure threads please do submit on this poll, thank you :D

Has Gick annoyed you with his tunnel vision of other people from less well of area's? 11 votes

Not all all, i just ignore him
    0% 0 votes
    Who?
    45% 5 votes
    Yes i want to kill him!
    45% 5 votes
    Yes i think he should be banned for his arrogance....
    9% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What? I don't care, he's just a child, I own reply for my own benefit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭AndyWarhol

I wouldn't regard that as a valid pole. There's no option to say you actually agree with some of the stuff you have to say.

Results therefore should be taken as a biased view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭AndyWarhol

I wouldn't regard that as a valid pole. There's no option to say you actually agree with some of the stuff he has to say.

Results therefore should be taken as a biased view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ignore him, his ignorance will get him nowhere in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

Well this isn't going right for you at all Ado is it?You can't just ban someone because their opinions differ from yours

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

The lad is just telling it the way he see´s it. Calling him a troll and making polls to ban him just makes some of you seem like right arseholes.

thanks base,Ado even if your friends vote to ban me you don't have the power to do it,motion to close this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

OP, if he's a troll wouldn't you think this is exactly the rise he's looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

grimloch wrote:
    OP, if he's a troll wouldn't you think this is exactly the rise he's looking for?

Exactly this is making him piss him self laughing now with glee that he got to us!!11

Shoulnd he be banned inanyways for trolling !!!!!!!??????????

I still don't even know what trolling is

• Advertisement

from Wikipedia
    In the context of the World Wide Web, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages intended to cause a disruption. The word is also often used to describe such messages.
    ...something you are oh so guilty of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

LMAO

Its amazing how a stuck up little punk can get under so many peeps skins(mine included) its comical.

I know i voted ban him but, Ive reconsidered leave him be, hes gonna need boards as a portal to real life for when his bubble bursts and the fairytale ends. nuf said.

As a small man that goes by the name Bono once said 'its a beautiful day dont let it get away'

Woohoo A century of post for me

Richie6904 wrote:
    hes gonna need boards as a portal to real life for when his bubble bursts and the fairytale ends. nuf said.

More specifically the "Personal Issues" forum ;)

I'm just here to air my views like all of you.Mine are just not what you like to hear

Gick wrote:
    I'm just here to air my views like all of you.Mine are just not what you like to hear

Ignorant,tunnel visioned views are still views after all :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement