Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bedsit in Dublin - Advice

Options
  • 01-10-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I'll be moving back to Dublin in a few months to go to college. My boyfriend and I are thinking of maybe sharing a place together for a few months to get "reacquainted". We'd have a budget of about €600 a month between us. We're not looking for anything fancy, just somewhere to sleep, eat etc. It'd also need to be on the southside(college at UCD). From looking on daft.ie it seems that bedsits are our only real option but that's ok. Does anyone have any advice to give on areas to look at? Bray looks kind of cheaper than Dublin so I was thinking something there would be good as it is still on the 45, 84 and 145 bus route. Just any advice basically to people moving away from home for the first time would be appreciated because I don't really know what to look for when viewing a property or anything.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement