Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelter Sat 15th Septmeber

Options
  • 10-09-2001 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    At the risk of pestering people to death please come along to the Shelter next Sat to support the scene

Seprico
    Presence
    Otranome
    Jessica Insane

You can request all of the above on Phantom I believe, b'fore writing it off as an idea for something to do next Sat afternoon?

All ages gig, so come one come all....£5 in 4 with flyer....

All you youngsters that abused myself and Thomas in Temple Bar on Sat heehehe...... are of course still welcome if you can get over your (astounding this....... really) "I don't listen to new music" stuff lol..Ya know who ya are!!

All the best,
    Trev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

If one goes, they'll all follow anyway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i cant go, coz of my birhtday plans, but i shall try to get to your next gig, whereever its on

and on a totally unrelated subject:I PASSSED MY EXAMS YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to get that out of my system...

Seeing as it's birthday celebrating, I'm sure we can let you away with it!! lol, ah no, we're in Whelans on September 26th, and TBMC againon October 4th. Take your pick!!!

Seeing as it's birthday celebrating, I'm sure we can let you away with it!! lol, ah no, we're in Whelans on September 26th, and TBMC again on October 4th. Take your pick!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

What time is it on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Its starts at 1.30 in the afternoon, sorry 'bout that....if ya come along be sure to say hi, a few folks from these parts have come a long but very few actually end up introducing themselves??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

I may well head along to the shelter as long as it doesn't finish too late cause (here comes the shameless plug...)

We're playing The Isaac Butt on Saturday. You may have heard us on the station and if not, go ahead and request us!!

Anyway, I will try make it to the Shelter first

Cheers

james@serotona.com

Hey James - love the shameless plugging. lol. The gig on Saturday is gonna be finished by 4:00pm-ish cos there's another gig on there that night so we have to be outta there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

how much would this fab event be and where is le venue?(avec a mock french accent)

I'm not even gonna try the French accent Velouria - I was always crap at French. Could be something to do with the fact that I did German for my L.C. lol. Anyway, the gig is gonna be £5 in, or £4 with a flyer, and it's on in the Shelter, which is right next door to the Vicar Street venue in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

It'll be fantastic! tHere's a manufactured pop gig on at the same time next door in Vicar Street so show your solidarity to real, decent, fantastic new independant music by coming to the Shelter!!!!!!!!!!1

presence.iuma.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hoolia

well thats my bday night so if i go i will not be held responsible for my actions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Originally posted by Richie
    If one goes, they'll all follow anyway!!!

yeah,me and rachael are getting drunk then at
    11:30 we're going,with our shepard's crook in one hand,and flyers int the other,
    we gonna jive into their hangout's and herd them along,
    has anyone got a well trained collie...no reason...

hoodie-rockers have no human rights,right?
    come by *whistles* come by,boy *whistles some more*

on saturday? mee too! i'm 19....(it feels really wierd when i say that...) u?

Ah, it's all coming together. Hoolia and the Drowner - the best way to celebrate on Saturday would be.....
    Go to the gig in the Shelter. Into Vicar Street bar after. Drink. Get hammered. Drink more. Go home. Get changed. Get fed. Go back out. Drink more. Fall home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Into Vicar Street bar after. Drink. Get hammered. Drink more. Go home. Get changed. Get fed. Go back out. Drink more. Fall home.

You know what should be included in there.

Head to The Isaac Butt to see Serotona and drink some more, then fall home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

it was my birthday last tuesday,as richie very well knows...*sorry!*
    so that s my excuse for whatever i may/may not do.
    lads, i think we should have a compere for the evening.
    i nominate rachael.
    any other nominee's...or am i being obtuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hoolia

well happy birthday 2you 2!!:p

well i've actually decided it's my birthday week!! been out loads already, and tonight is def going 2be a highlight....bellx1 in tbmc followed by whelans...wow...it def has promise!!!

about the 15th... don't think i'll make it...dinner with the family-a very sober occation- followed by much drinkage in mucho places!!

might drop in if i can blag in for free...but vicar st is soo far away...isaacs might get a lookin thou ;)

if you see someone on the side of the street looking worse 4 wear ask them if they are julia... if they look at you blanky it's prob me!!!:D :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

hmm...it's my birthday on the 21st...do I got an excuse or will I just raise some **** at something on that Friday?
    I think Metalitia are on...I can get myself bet up and mosh my little brains out.

most poeple i know have birhtdays in september...well..happy birhtday to all us people...it is my birthday in one hour
    otranome...where is the shelter and at what time will you be playing? coz im free between 1.30 and 4.15 i might be able t pop in to see you
    oh and how much

• Advertisement
Advertisement