Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car cleaning products

Options
  • 02-10-2005 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

What car cleaning products are the best? What do people here use? & where do ye buy them online or car shop?
    Someone told me Meguiars are one of the best but pricey.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

my friends use Meguiars it has a great finish on cars. it is supposed to be one of the best cleaning agent.

u should try it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Hey cu,

Yeh I dont use them but keep meaning to get round to getting them. I find that if you clean them up real good with a strong bucket of detergent and then polish it with Autoglym super resin, THEN, apply their high gloss protection to it aswell it'l come up gorgeous!!

And rain etc just beads off it,

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Meguiars!
    Gotta love their shampoos and waxes even just for the smells!

Where can I get them lads, anywhere near cornelscourt, stillorgan direction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Yep Meguiars or autoglym are your best bets.There's a shop called DA Autostore just down from mcdonalds/tesco in stillorgan that stocks both them

• Advertisement

Cool cheers Eir,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah u can get them from epmodifications in shankill.his name is ed and number is 01-2115899

he has a large variety of cleaning stuff

Advertisement