Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playground Psychotic - tonight - Eamonn Doran's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Phantom Giggler

Well Nim Psychotic - The Phantom Giggler was there by chance. You guys have some good stuff going on, your drummer rocks. Constructive criticism - a bit more variety would be good. Did you enjoy playing? Hal were pretty good weren't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

Thanks a lot. I'm the drummer by the way! Yeah Hal were really good and Bad Nun too. Thanks for the comments!

In that case - You rock!! & yer welcome.

Have been out of action for the last couple of days. General weirdness and scary **** afoot.

I'll let you know when my band are playing (I guess I'll be sneaky like you and just post a new thread). First one should be a Saturday in Dorans in the not too distant future - November or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

What band are you in?

Ah now, that would be telling wouldn't it!!

If you remember the sound engineer at Dorans the night you played - I'm the rythm guitarist in his new band. We're called 'Grum'. We were in recording this weekend which was a lot of fun - I only got two hours sleep though before having to come into work. Yawn. We haven't gigged yet - the debut should be in Dorans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement