Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thomann pricies

• 02-10-2005 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

any one every get a discount off thomann??

if you did how did you go about it??

thanks
    paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd imagine it would be very difficult to get discount off any webstore.

of course it will depend on a couple of factors.

1. what are you buying?
    2. are you buying in bulk?

in the case of thomann i'd imagine they'd only give you discount if you were buying like say €5000+ worth of items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭COOKSTER

Hi, Never got a discount from Thomann cos their prices are fairly rock bottom already. depending on what you are after they sometimes have returned or shop soiled (damaged packaging, scratched items etc) goods. The main thing to remember is that they charge a flat shipping fee of €25. If the item you are buying is not very expensive then this can be quite a lot to add on, however if you are buying a guitar amp or similar that costs in excess of €500 or weighs a lot then the shipping fee will be absorbed in the saving over a regular retail outlet.
    There is a turnkey company called Music Technology Ireland (01-8730305), based in North Lotts, just off O'Connell bridge in Dublin. They will get you anything that thomann supply and then some. however they absorb the shipping cost which is great for smaller items. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. As I live in Dublin I don't know what the arrangement is for shipping door to door in Ireland.
    Hope this helps
    Cookie
    :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement