Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th or 29th?

Options
  • 02-10-2005 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Jut posted this because there seems to be disagreement over when to hold the Hallowe'en reunion. Through one thing and anoter it's impossible to tell which suits the majority better just by looking at the number of posts on the thread so I just posted this poll to get a definite number. If you can go to either post so and say whether or not you voted.

5th or 29th/ 19 votes

5th
    0% 0 votes
    29th
    100% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I can go to either/both so I'm not really bothered by which most go to. I see this as an opportunity to meet up with more people than usual cos people who can't go to one can just go to the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Dammit! I voted for the 5th but meant it for the 29th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Don't worry, that'll be taken into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Unless I can appear at the 29th one via Video Uplink, twill have to be the 5th for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Either is good for me, as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Yeah, I'm good for either, I think. But I have no mid-term, per-say....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

I cant make it to the 29th as I will be in boarding school but I'll be around for the 5th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

5th for me I think. Pretty sure I can make it the 5th, don't know about the 29th but there's a large chance I'll miss it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

definitely can't make fifth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I can only make the fifth, and possibly not it seems now.

• Advertisement

Of course you're not going to be there Bill. You're dead. Several other CTYIzens murdered you, but not before torturing you into giving them your password so they could post under your name and so give the impression that you're still alive and explain away your constant absence from reunions. For anyone who's interested the murderers are...*is garroted by pirate ninja but manages to click submit post before dying*

I would like to issue a retraction of the above post. Both Bill and I are alive and well and have not been killed by pirate ninjas who have hidden our bodies in a bog. GYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

So we've ruled out all posibility of it being on the 6th? Because the 6th would be much more convenient for me and a few others that I know.

Daithí is alive and well, I can vouch as I have seen his corpse with my own two eyes. 6th is probably possible as well, but 5th is saturday which generally suits better.

Would Shane care to offer me a home on the 5th so I can go both days
    ?

Imagine if I'd typed the d in days as a w.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

5th would be the best for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Either is fabulous, dahling. That is the huge advantage of living in Dublin. Yay! :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

yes i does have huge advantages!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Haw

The 5th, as rushing to Dublin on the first day of the holidays does not seem ideal to me, plus I'll be needded to decorate and such.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Manda5678 wrote:
    yes i does have huge advantages!
    Not that it helps me much. Despite living in Dublin, 'twill have to be the 29th for me. I'll be there on the 29th, so unless you want to make me look like an utter idiot/loser/normal person, you should come in both days. But I'll make sure I do something on the 5th so incredibly, unbelievably cool it'll make you all jealous.... Got it! Jim Morrison's grave! Now, how to visit a cemetery when I have to catch a flight the same evening...

Go at 1115 hoursrevious night. then at 0001 hours leg it to Charles De Gaulle, you can be in Collinstown in time for your flight and be able to say "Ha! I was visiting Jim that day!" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Chances are I'll have a free morning, so I won't have to resort to such measures. So while you're all "reunionising", I'll be at the grave of a great poet!

Go at 1115 hoursrevious night

There's no such time. I suspect you mean 2315 the previous night.

No, I mean on hoursrevious night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Damn you all.

*Mutters something in Ancient Corkonian*

So very far away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

I can go to either and will probably be at both. And I didn't vote...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

plans changed can probably go yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

So, are both gonna be on or will one be decided on? I don't wanna end up looking like a sad little loner by going to one and discovering that I'm the only person who deigned to attend. Please tell me!!! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I'm going on the 5th. I think most people are. Don't know if the 29th one is still going ahead though...

Advertisement