Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to an English uni?

Options
  • 02-10-2005 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

For those of you looking to go to English universities buy The Sunday Times(English version) today. It has a university guide supplement included. It has league tables, top universities by region. list of stats (eg. dropout rate, international students), a bit of information focusing on what the university has to offer and which subjects are rated 'excellent'.

Looks pretty handy to me and I know how hard it is to get information for HE institutions abroad. I'm going to be moving back to Ireland for uni and even after enlisting my friends for getting me prospectuses etc. it has still been awkward to get all the information I need and I used to live in Ireland!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 myself69

Cheers LadyLotts. BTW does anyone know what the closing date of application for pharmacy in UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I think its the same as all other courses so January 6th 2006. Medicine and denistry have to be in early I think check out the ucas website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

october 15, get goin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dilly1

www.ucas.com is handy

Advertisement