Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mp3 cd decks

• 02-10-2005 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Id recently sold my pioneer cdj500s and im looking for a new set but i need some guidance!

Basically i want a unit thats digital,capable of scratching on,has effects and is also Mp3 compatible BUT i dont want to fork out 2000+ for a pair of cdj1000's just for home use.

So far ive been looking at these

Pioneer cdj 200 - it has bits of what im looking for altho you cant scratch on it.

Newmark axis9 - again it seems to have a bit of everything but im unsure about its build as it looks fairly awkward.

Denon Dn3500 - It seems to have what im looking for altho its a little out of price rang.Its also direct drive unlike the dn1000 which is belt.

I know there's lots more on the market but im just looking for your opinions on the above or what other choices are open to me for what i want.

Advertisement