Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last order

Options
  • 02-10-2005 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

has anybody seen this yet? it came out with the advent children ultimate edition, but is available through all of your asian relatives.....
    its an anime of what happened in nibelheim 5 years ago. interesting stuff i must say, it gives a bit more depth than the game.

the only part i cant understand is the last scene. its probably explained in the game, but theres so many ffvii story lines going through my head i cant remember it for the life of me.

definetly worth a look.

bill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

'Acquired' it a while ago... didnt spark much interest im afraid, was nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Its ok. nothin amazing tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Anyone know where I can *acquire* last order?, I already bought Advent Children from eBay but it came without it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it only came with the ultimate edition. so tbh your only way of getting it would be to download it or somethin.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Just "aquired" it now and had a look. Interesting...

• Advertisement
Advertisement