Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday

• 02-10-2005 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I've had a couple of winners so far today but haven't had time to post them, knowing my luck the rest of the horses I post will probably come nowhere :o

I am posting this here purely for discussion, I haven't had the time over the last two weeks or so to study the cards properly, but seeing as I picked Waynesworld who won by more than 20 lenghts, and Mona Lisa who came second at 25s, I'm feeling slightly confident.

3.05 Uttox Midnight Creek should win this, but to be honest, it's odds on and I will not be betting on it. So I look to the others and I see Munny Hill, who had a lenghty break before it's last race, where it weakend in a race of 21f, but it was up against tougher class. And I see Rhossili who had an superb race last time out in a class D over soft ground, and comes here against weaker opposition over a longer distance, I think the soft ground in it's last race was a good prep race to be honest. So there are only 9 horses in this race, but I expect Munny Hill and Rhossili to be up there amongst the front three or four.

Prediction: Two very small each way wagers on Munny Hill and Rhossili with the hope of one of them coming second, or maybe grabbing it!
    I will wait to see how this race goes, before I post my other analysis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Good Man Again is well used to this sort of race, but it has fell on it's last two outings, and at 2/1 I don't think it's safe enough for that sort of price. If it doesn't fall it could do it, but the price is not for me.

3.05 Longchamp Confidential Lady

The race is about to go off so I don't really have time to post analysis on this, but i think it's win over very soft ground last time out has prepped it nicely for today's race. It's worth staying away from the shocking price of Rumplestiltskin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

i think 2s is a great price to be honest

It's time to eat my hat I think, Rumplestillskin wins it, couldn't get a clear run until 100 metres out, where it took off and won by 1/2 a lenght.

Midnight Creek wins the 3.05 at Uttox, Rhossili lead all the way but weakened when challenged by Midnight Creek and Good Man Again I think it was.

So what do yee think of the 3.40 at Uttox?

Nonantais' won it's last race which was back in April here at Uttox, where it was carrying less weight.

Rainbows Agilitter also won it's last race at Uttox but that was 378 days ago, so that really is a huge break, and I'm not sure how well it will perform today.

Mcbain is well used to this class and this distance, and would definately be my choice over Stan, who hasn't ran in 127 days.

This race is a difficult one, it's not as clear cut as it first looked when I first saw the card. Mcbain is the one to beat here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

i went for nonantais

Any reason why? I was kinda hoping for a pre-race discussion :)

Mcbain does it, from itsmyboy. Mcbain was never in it until 3 jumps to go, where the jockey asked for it to wake up and it did. Nonantais ran a good race, as did Tomenoso. Itsmyboy goes into my notebook.

Advertisement