Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PsP processor speed

• 02-10-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to change the processor speed so i can run the games at a decent speed, and where do you change the frames?

Emu use - Unofficial SNES9x for PSP
    linky

Also is it possible to run snes roms at full screen on the psp instead of a crappy little box?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Mac daddy wrote:
    Does anyone know where to change the processor speed so i can run the games at a decent speed, and where do you change the frames?

Emu use - Unofficial SNES9x for PSP
    linky

Also is it possible to run snes roms at full screen on the psp instead of a crappy little box?

Yup. Your problem is that you're using the wrong/less good emulator.
    Use snes9xTYL 0.2c

I don't have a link to hand, but I think thats the latest version.
    Tip the analog controller left or right to access the menu where you can change spped and screen size.

Pat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Nice One :D

Will give that one a try later today.

Advertisement