Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Jean05 wrote:
    Download the NCI brochure and get 20 points

Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

has anyone gotten the Guniness Poker Pack yet ? I applied (and got my friends to register, in October) but as of yet haven't heard anything :(

How do I change my DOB ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Pablo wrote:
    How do I change my DOB ?

top right hand side:
    my account-> my subscriptions -> Curlys birthday email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭lau1247

Pablo wrote:
    How do I change my DOB ?

hmmm changing DOB.. how many do you have??

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Pablo wrote:
    has anyone gotten the Guniness Poker Pack yet ? I applied (and got my friends to register, in October) but as of yet haven't heard anything :(

Haven't got it yet but i got an email from them 2 weeks ago saying i should be in receipt of it shortly, just have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that guinness poker nites thing, i signed up for that but one of my mates never got his email to sign up. i rang up guinness and they said it was sorted and he would get the mail but he never did, every time i ring them they say its sorted. im getting reminders from pigsback that time is running out.
    can anyone help me

Not sure if this is new, but first time i noticed it, and i got points within 24 hours:

register with Test&Vote, and get 200points
    http://www.pigsback.com/offers/963294625/default.asp

remember to Tick yes…when asked upon registration if you would like to participate in surveys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Ok,got lucky with premiership matches at the weekend on pigsback and now have 4,500 piggy points. Any suggestions on how I could squander it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Request a Motor Pack from the Financial Regulator and get 10 PiggyPoints.

Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

They are increasing the 10 pointers on the Home Page all the time so get over there asap

50 points
    http://www.pigsback.com/offers/713248849/default.asp

and 10 points for entering the chivers competion on the main page

gar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

I need 40 points for a cdwow voucher, can anyone point me to some easy piggypoints? Hidden quizzes and the likes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Well theres the usual...

Sports Quiz (10)

Irishjobs.ie Quiz (10)

And you could check the Easy Piggy Points page and keep refreshing it until you have applied for everything!

:)

also, ebay quiz is back: ebay 10pp

and the visit london quiz: london 10pp

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

admiralgar wrote:
    that guinness poker nites thing, i signed up for that but one of my mates never got his email to sign up. i rang up guinness and they said it was sorted and he would get the mail but he never did, every time i ring them they say its sorted. im getting reminders from pigsback that time is running out.
    can anyone help me

Same thing happened here. Shucks :(

/Edit: Tell your friend to check his junkmail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Easy 50 points here (Castle Hotel Group) http://www.pigsback.com/offers/692802072/default.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

:| wrote:
    Same thing happened here. Shucks :(

/Edit: Tell your friend to check his junkmail

One of my four never got the email either so never filled it out, I went for the rugby offer instead of the poket set and it arrived on Monday to my complete surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭raido9

One of my four never got the email either so never filled it out, I went for the rugby offer instead of the poket set and it arrived on Monday to my complete surprise.
    What did you get with the rugby offer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Haven't been home yet to check but from what I was told 4 pint glasses four t shirts and vouchers, may be other things but not sure tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Just got the Guiness pack. Happy days, athough it's been so long since I ordered it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I've gotten a pedometre, bandaids, foot cream, dermatological stuff, chocolate and a book on formula 1. I'm sure I've gotten other stuff that I've forgotten but so far, YAY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

daiixi wrote:
    I've gotten a pedometre, bandaids, foot cream, dermatological stuff, chocolate and a book on formula 1. I'm sure I've gotten other stuff that I've forgotten but so far, YAY!
    There's a very good reason why people don't post when they've started celebrating foreign NYE hours and hours before it's time to celebrate current timezone NYE. Should not have been posted in this thread but the freebies thread... please excuse the champagne which was consumed with breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.

100 piggypoints & free pedigree chum puppy pack

http://www.pigsback.ie/offers/249030709/default.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭playstation

Cheers for the puppy pack admiralgar i signed up today il,l tell u when i get it

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Great thread! Keep up the good work. Anyone got the crossword answers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭playstation

yea thanks for the puppy pack. 28 days waiting period! OMG!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

This was most likely posted before - 400points with o2 newsletter signup

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/616294503/default.asp

I had already signed up to it for 200 points a month ago. Found an email from them in my account and unsubscribed. Then went to pigsback and signed up for 400 points. Got them the next day. Have tried it since and it doesn't work again but they may be just on to me.

Someone give it a try and see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Noticed that this was a weekly poster until my last post and suddenly no-one has posted in about 7 weeks....

Did Pigsback die or did everyone lose interest?

Advertisement