Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

50 points: Honda Comp/newsletter subscription (Due to expire 01/01/08)
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=1889%2c1889%2cVCVCP

20 points: Sign up to Velvet newsletter (Due to expire 31/01/08)
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=1824%2c1824%2cVOVTL

10 points: Watch Garnier tv ad
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/218/1251.aspx

Edit:
    New partner: amazon.co.uk, earn 2 PiggyPoints on every £1 spent
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/222/1277.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

steve 0 wrote: »
    50 points: Honda Comp/newsletter subscription (Due to expire 01/01/08)
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=1889%2c1889%2cVCVCP
    Says Offer not found??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Dors1976 wrote: »
    Says Offer not found??:confused:
    Strange, it looks like its gone early for some reason.
    The car zone page still shows the Honda link on the left but it goes nowhere :confused:

Edit:
    Its working again now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,095 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Has anyone had any problems with Pigsback points since they re-vamped their website the last time? I've had no end of trouble with the points not being updated after clicking on various links. Some of the weekly links don't even disappear sometimes after they've been clicked. Pigsback look into these problems but they happen time and time again, for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Ordo

Yip getting the same problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I mailed them this morning to say that I didn't get my points from clicking banners on monday, so we'll see what happens.. It's been fine for ages, but this week the problems started again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

there also was a problem with the quiz questions and answers but they have changed them, and they seem fine now. hope they do same with the rest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

Have any of you noticed that you never get the 10 points for the topic of the month or any of the other 10 pointers associated with the Pedigree or Whiskas including the current vote for the cat of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cant spend your points anymore on o2 credit anymore. i ordered some fine the other day, just noticed yesterday i was refunded the points and its now gone from the list of rewards.

while i was there looking at the other rewards, anyone else think there pretty poor selection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭robo

The only reward that I ever get is the Hughes & Hughes book vouchers as they are piggypoint for euro as oppose to the CD WOW vouchers. I get a 10 euro voucher for 1000 piggpoints.
    Just looked through my account and I have got 210 euro of book vouchers in the year...for free! Not bad!
    I usually top up my points by topping up my mobile, using my credit card and the odd decent jackpot that I won, but with those I am usually very lucky if I get double my 100 points that I bet back...the most that I ever won was 3400 for predicting the correct score in the FA cup final.
    But what I do to make sure that I don't be them all away, as I get to 1000 points, I cash them in straight away, so leaves me only so much to bet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/32/170.aspx?pbq=355%2c355%2cVOVB

10 Points for Smoothie quiz (Answer - Strawberry!)

ei9go wrote: »
    Have any of you noticed that you never get the 10 points for the topic of the month or any of the other 10 pointers associated with the Pedigree or Whiskas including the current vote for the cat of the year.

Yeh, noticed that, it's another one of those problem areas. It becomes a waste of time if you have to check every single transaction. They should go back to the website that they had before as it's obvious that the present set-up isn't too stable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

davton wrote: »
    cant spend your points anymore on o2 credit anymore. i ordered some fine the other day, just noticed yesterday i was refunded the points and its now gone from the list of rewards.

while i was there looking at the other rewards, anyone else think there pretty poor selection?

I noticed that the O2 credit reward is gone too. That really sucks, I usually only purchase stuff through pigsback so I can get points for O2 credit, they still have Vodaphone & Meteor but why not O2?

And yes, there reward selection is getting worse and worse :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yeah the 5euro top ups are gone too and the admin charge is 20% which is fairly high - used always use it for free credit - I'd say I'll think again on that one.

I think the O2 credit disappeared once before because it was apparently "out of stock". One of my lot asked for the €5 topup, paid the points over, got them credited. I think that they told him that it was out of stock but they would be getting some more. Then the €10 topup disappeared. Spreading Pigsback into the UK and Canada must be stretching their capabilities a bit:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

You can get boots vouchers now, €10 for 1250 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

jameshayes wrote: »

Think they been there for a while, they charge €2.50 admin charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Really? wow, I never noticed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Really? wow, I never noticed!

Yes, if you look in your picggybank you will something like "You have 1,610 PiggyPoints in your PiggyBank , worth €16.10 in Rewards" but when exchange for some of the rewards they don't give you the €10 for the 1000 points for others they do like for rewards like Swiftcall, Hard Rock Café, Hotels, etc.

I know we get something for just clicking a few links or using the Visa, but will be better if no commission was changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

The Dell link won't work!

I wanted to get something from Dell and get 5 piggypoints for every €1 that I spend.

Pigsback are really trying my patience lately! :mad:

• Advertisement

They don't charge any admin costs for Hughes & Hughes vouchers...thankfully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I got the credit card 5 months ago where you get 4000 points after you use the card in the 1st month. changed from my BOI card which I paid E40 tax on. I am still waiting on 2000 points from MBNA. They give 1 point for every euro you spend so good if you have a high bill that you can handle. Any way after 3 phones calls I am still waiting. Hoping to use the points for some Japanish food :)

any way long time user of pigback & a I have got alot of call credit cinema passes etc etc. thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I got my points after all but 5 months waiting. I will enjoy some Japanesse food on pigsback. It is a good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

free 150g pouch of cesar dog food.
    voucher in grocery coupons section
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/39/218.aspx?pbq=403%2c403%2cVOVSP

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

New phone, for Christmas, new pigsback account.
    Got 2 €5 boots vouchers for each account, which are as good as cash really.
    For €10 I picked up a bunch of stuff in boots with the sale on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

O2 credit back in the reward section.

Just wondering if others were having an issue getting CD WOW points?
    I bought a good few CDs on CD WOW via the Pigsback web site in December, but I have not yet received the points - 50 per CD, has anyone else noticed this?
    I am going to email their Support address about this as I don't want to lose them but was wondering if others have the same issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭ei9go

New quiz in funzone. Answer A&C

Also click on the bim quiz while you're on that page. Answer is Halloween

About 100 points there today around the site, usual quizs and lots ot 10 pointers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 QesQnr

anyone have the criteria for the new survey? there's 500 piggy points at stake.

This one:
    We'd like to invite you to take part in a survey about financial services which we are hosting on behalf of one of our panel partners. It will take up to 20 minutes to complete, but the questions are very straightforward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I cut up my pigsback credit card.

I just decided - a debit card was less hassle with zero probability of whopping late payment fees.

I'll see how the debit card goes to see if I will really need a credit card.

Advertisement