Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tommy26241

Davy wrote: »
    Should get it tomorrow, or tuesday the latest. They probably dont work the weekend

thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭glanman

tommy26241 wrote: »
    thanks for that

I would say even longer, might be waiting a week or so. they will email you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭branners69

I had waited over 2 weeks for my credit then got an email last week saying they are all out so you could be waiting longer!

Let us know if you get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

branners69 wrote: »
    I had waited over 2 weeks for my credit then got an email last week saying they are all out so you could be waiting longer!

Let us know if you get it!

Normally you get it in about 2-3 days. You dont have to wait for the email, just check the 'collect rewards' section in your account

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭SoldierForce

Cancelled last week after waiting for over a month! :mad: Ordered on 5th October or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭SoldierForce

After 3 weeks I got the following email:
    Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock on Call Credit. We have placed an order for vouchers with our supplier and we are hoping to have these back in stock soon.

Apologies for any disappointment caused.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

On the 12th of November I asked them to cancel the order and they refunded the points on 13th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Lifestyle Sports Vouchers gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭potter on

hi,

just wondering if anyone did shopping on ebay via pigsback website. does it have to be irish sellers you purchase stuff from? so you can get a point for each euro spent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

potter on wrote: »
    hi,

just wondering if anyone did shopping on ebay via pigsback website. does it have to be irish sellers you purchase stuff from? so you can get a point for each euro spent?

I've used the pigsback ebay link and had no problem getting points credited to my a/c, regardless of where the seller was based.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

JP Liz wrote: »
    Lifestyle Sports Vouchers gone :(

No it's not, try here

If the link doesn't work just search Lifestyle and you'll find it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Where is the cinema voucher gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I got vouchers for Tommy Hilfiger ages ago, probably a year ago now and just found them last nite - do you think they'll still be ok to use?! Pigsback aren't stocking them anymore I don't think..

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭potter on

thanks, JC7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Cameraman

My favourites - Hughes & Hughes vouchers are back again. 2200 for €20.
    (just in time for Christmas shopping).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

gleep wrote: »
    Mod edit: gleep if you advertise for this site again you'll be banned

Might have pm'd me there Blade, bit silly of you posting this on a thread, when you know I won't get a notification. And I wont even start on the whole banning thing. Maybe i should say pigsback are great and I'd rather have a few piggypoints than cash, which i can use for whatever i want.

gleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,359 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Might have pm'd me there Blade, bit silly of you posting this on a thread, when you know I won't get a notification.
    If you haven't already done so you should subscribe to the thread and then you wont miss a thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

dee o gee wrote: »
    Also on the air wick rewards page they only have 5euro rewards, and I can't see any phone credit, am I just looking in the wrong place?
    Aldito wrote: »
    The ones you see on that page are all the reward that Airwick offers, ;€5 AWEAR, TGI, Xtra-Vision etc.

Does airwick only have 4 €5 rewards?

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I got vouchers for Tommy Hilfiger ages ago, probably a year ago now and just found them last nite - do you think they'll still be ok to use?! Pigsback aren't stocking them anymore I don't think..

They send regular gift vouchers from the shops without pigsback markings so the shop won't know they were from pigsback.

Is the €20 Vodafone credit in stock? Hoping somebody can answer before I order it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Phone credit is back!
    Got my €20 yesterday - had ordered it 2 weeks ago.

Got mine too, too bout the same time so you wouldn't want to be in a rush for it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

sunnyside wrote: »
    Does airwick only have 4 €5 rewards?

Yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

How long does it usually take a CD to arrive? i ordered one about 10 days ago,not expecting it quickly,just wondering like.

Ordered a Dell laptop for €1000 on Monday. Completely forgot about the Pigsback offer....I've emailed Pigsback but am I too late? The laptop is still "in production".

check t&c's of your order, but afaik, you can cancel the order and get a refund.

check t&c's of your order, but afaik, you can cancel the order and get a refund.

I can't cancel while they're closed but I made another order of the same system through Pigsback. I had to as the offer is up tonight. Will ring tomorrow and try to cancel the first order or if the worst comes to the worst I'll cancel the second order that I made tonight.

You should definitely be able to cancel tomorrow, probably shouldn't have made that second order though, it may complicate things for you.
    Give them a ring tomorrow sure, you may need to cancel both and say it was a mistake!
    You may still be able to get the pigsback offer then, by placing another order!

Dont want to drag this off topic but Carl Tiny Dachshund if your payment has gone through then you wont be able to cancel. However you will be able to return one of the systems.

muffler wrote: »
    Dont want to drag this off topic but Carl Tiny Dachshund if your payment has gone through then you wont be able to cancel. However you will be able to return one of the systems.

What he said! Makes way more sense! Return one and get your refund, which is most likely what Dell will tell you to do anyway

What he said! Makes way more sense! Return one and get your refund, which is most likely what Dell will tell you to do anyway
    Don't want to do that as they charge a collection fee which will negate any savings through Pigsback. Also the status of the first order was "work in progress" and it said it still may be possible to cancel. I've already submitted a cancel request through the website for the first order. Sorry for going off topic muffler. Will ring them first thing in the morning. Hope I don't get an Indian with bad english to explain this whole thing to. :(

This happened me last weekend (and I stupidly forgot about the piggy points) when I ordered a desktop PC but the CC company blocked the payment for security purposes. They (cc co.) rang me next morning to see if I had in fact ordered from Dell and when I said yes they told me I would have to contact them again but they would approve the payment.

I rang a guy I know in Dell and he told me just to forget about the first one as the payment had been declined and to reorder it which I did only to discover that the fisrt order had also been processed as they look for payment again from the cc co. 24 hours later. So i was then stuck with 2 machines that were in the process of being built. I rang the customer care dept. and the guy I spoke to told me that I couldnt cancel but I could return one of the PC's after I received them and they wouldnt charge for the collection.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement

Gillington wrote: »
    How long does it usually take a CD to arrive? i ordered one about 10 days ago,not expecting it quickly,just wondering like.

I came here to ask the same thing, my cd really should be here by now. They have last orders dates for Christmas, do they post them all on the same day or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Gillington wrote: »
    I came here to ask the same thing, my cd really should be here by now. They have last orders dates for Christmas, do they post them all on the same day or something?

Lets say it takes ages. I ordered one before and it took over 4 weeks.

all cds come from bangcd.com usually around 2 weeks

all cds come from bangcd.com usually around 2 weeks

Have you ordered any off pigsback?

ronaneire wrote: »

yes it took about 4 weeks for it to arrive if i remember correctly but usually bangcd is 2 weeks

yes it took about 4 weeks for it to arrive if i remember correctly but usually bangcd is 2 weeks

So would four weeks not be the answer if you ordered it through pigsback? and two weeks if you order directly from bangcd!

• Advertisement

Lets say it takes ages. I ordered one before and it took over 4 weeks.
    So would four weeks not be the answer if you ordered it through pigsback? and two weeks if you order directly from bangcd!

Sorry I might have confused you. I ordered a cd as a piggy point reward, I didn't pay for it, well I paid with points so 4 weeks makes sense.

I expect that if you order and pay from bangcd yourself it would be 2 weeks or less. I'm not complaining about bangcd, they along with almost all internet companies post quickly.

Was just wondering if I needed to email pigsback to moan...clearly not for another week!

Anybody taking part in the online live survey tonight? i wonder what it will be!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Nope where did you get details of it?

Got email asking to take part and then got a call. its like 2000 points, it does take an hour or so though, like being in a chat room or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks - I thought that there was a link on the site. Let us know what it is like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Hey sunnyside,I got my CD last week I think it would have been about 4 weeks all in all.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Did a live online survey for pigsback the other evening. points supposed to be in yesterday.
    Still no sign!

Expecting 2,000 piggypoints!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭askU

jayteecork wrote: »
    Did a live online survey for pigsback the other evening. points supposed to be in yesterday.
    Still no sign!

Expecting 2,000 piggypoints!
    Email them if it has gone more than a month...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

askU wrote: »
    Email them if it has gone more than a month...

emailed them earlier, no reply yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I won a bus pass last week :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

phasers wrote: »

I'll be getting a bus pass by the time my phone credit comes through.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭branners69

phasers wrote: »

How?

branners69 wrote: »
    How?

there was a competition, just answer a question and they put you in the draw.

I ordered 3 €5 Hughes&Hughes vouchers, bu they sent me 3 €20 vouchers by mistake.

€60, nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭rameire

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
Advertisement