Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

anyone having problems logging in today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Nope it is working fine today and there were even a few 10 points to pick up from the home page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Hi All,

Anyone ever cashed in Points for Roomex vouchers?

I tried yesterday and today and I keep getting a message that says:
    "problem sending validation code to mobile"

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Mac 3 wrote: »

My brother gets this when he puts in his phone number, so he can't claim anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 uxak

Hi All,

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks

i have got a voucher only last week. and the code was available on the collect rewards section after 3 days.. i had nothing to do with the mobile..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I have found that rewards are so slow to get to me lately. It normal takes 2 weeks to get O2 credit. Any one found the same problem? It use to take 2 or 3 day back when people had money. remeber that?

I have emailed to ask before but seems they are under presure to stay in business if you ask me. Point low and so is the love. I want the old happy piggy back please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

Hi All,

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks
    It could be that your phone number was never validated to begin with. Try going into ''My Account'' & then ''My Contact Details'' & make sure your correct mobile number is entered. Then go into ''My Account'' & then to ''Validation'' & see if your phone number has been validated. If it hasn't, go through the validation process & try ordering your reward again.

If that doesn't work then contact Pigsback & report the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 glugger

Hi

Just wondered if anyone else had problems receiving any sizzlers, e-mails, etc from pigsback.... I've e-mailed them three times. got a response - we are looking into it but no reply to last mail. Think they are sick of me!!

Anyone else with similar problems?

Glu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Received this mail today relating to O2 credit:
    Just a quick note to let you know that we are currently experiencing delays in sourcing call credit from our supplier.
    As a result, the call credit you ordered has not yet been issued to your account. We are expecting a delivery by the end of this week so your reward should be available by then.
    You will receive an email once the code has been issued to your account.
    We sincerly apologise for the delay you have encountered but it is due to circumstances beyond our control.
    If you would like to cancel your reward so you can spend your points on another reward please click on the link below.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I never got my bus pass that they allegedly posted :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭thebiglad

steve 0 wrote: »
    Received this mail today relating to O2 credit:

I got the same for Vodaphone vouchers today - at least they are telling us now, probably fed up with all the email queries

Only ordered it a week ago and given Pigsback recent form didn't think I would get the credit till next week anyhow:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

thebiglad wrote: »
    I got the same for Vodaphone vouchers today - at least they are telling us now, probably fed up with all the email queries

Only ordered it a week ago and given Pigsback recent form didn't think I would get the credit till next week anyhow:p

Same here, but the last time I only had to wait a week. I bet the poor little piggies are starving to death now, things are so bad.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Has anyone ever gotten the pigsback laptop jacket? Thinking of ordering it but it won't show me any other picture other than a tiny thumbnail. Wonder what the quality and size of it is like? Probably crap but I like the colour of it!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭ei9go

They are out of stock of o2 credit now.

It seems bizarre that they will give you piggies for buying 3 Ireland phones but don't offer 3 credit for their piggypoints.

• Advertisement

ei9go wrote: »
    They are out of stock of o2 credit now.

It seems bizarre that they will give you piggies for buying 3 Ireland phones but don't offer 3 credit for their piggypoints.
    They've been out of o2 credit for the last week. I emailed them and they said the next fortnight. I waited two months for my DELL piggypoints to be credited and now can't spend them :( /moan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

ordered the david gray album off pigsback, it never arrived so i complained, they refunded the piggypoints!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

pigsback has gone to ****e. just seems to go from bad to worse for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Doesn't seem to be much point in collecting points these days. If they don't sort themselves out, people will just give up. Two weeks have gone by since I ordered O2 credit, and still no sign of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭lostdesign

Things seem bad alright, I ordered vodafone credit over two weeks ago now and no sign, I got the e-mail saying they were having trouble with their supplier but should be in soon! :rolleyes:

Seems like there is way less competitions too, tough times for everyone I suppose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

lostdesign wrote: »
    Things seem bad alright, I ordered vodafone credit over two weeks ago now and no sign, I got the e-mail saying they were having trouble with their supplier but should be in soon! :rolleyes:

Seems like there is way less competitions too, tough times for everyone I suppose!

me too, ordered it mid january and was hoping to get it in time so i could top up by 20 and get the extra 30% or whatever it was that was on offer through january.

pretty annoying as it usually gets to me in a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

2 for 1 burgers at the gourmet birger co. and ten points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I ordered quite a bit from firebox.com for Christmas presents and never got my piggypoints. So I send an email which included the email confirmation I'd gotten from firebox, with details of all the products bought and costs. I got a very polite email back saying my piggypoints have now been credited and sure enough when I checked my account they had. So I'm happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

2 for 1 burgers at the gourmet birger co. and ten points

Ranelagh only,pity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

I ordered Vodafone credit on January 11th but still nothing. I have e-mailed Pigsback twice to see why it is taking so long and they didnt even reply. I also got the email a few weeks ago about credit coming in by the weekend...what Bull!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭branners69

I ordered my vodafone credit on the 4th of January and I got an email today saying that it had been processed. So you will probably get it soon enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

branners69 wrote: »
    I ordered my vodafone credit on the 4th of January and I got an email today saying that it had been processed. So you will probably get it soon enough!

Thanks branners....I hope youre right...:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I ordered the 6 month screen click voucher and it was out of stock but still on the website so I ordered it again but still out of stock:(
    I was looking forward ot it!
    I also ordered one of the spa Ireland vouchers so hopefully i get that:)

i think that maybe pigsback are taking a few chances with people on the basis that people won't complain and they get the money from the advertisers . . .????

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

Got my phone credit a couple of days ago-ordered a month ago, approx.
    Has anyone ever won anything on the site? Been a member for maybe four years, I haven't won a thing and am losing interest now...

• Advertisement

Got my phone credit a couple of days ago-ordered a month ago, approx.
    Has anyone ever won anything on the site? Been a member for maybe four years, I haven't won a thing and am losing interest now...

member about the same length, i have more than one account ( on seperate email addresses) and despite entering competitions frequently enough have never won . . .

despite any complaints, i do like getting the cds off pigsback . . .:D

I ordered my phone credit on the 18th Jan and am still waiting, its getting very annoying to be honest!

Also a member for at least four years and have only won tickets to the odd movie preview but no prizes and no piggypoint quizes, I wonder how many members there actually are!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Cyril Squirrel

I've also had to chase up points several times. I wonder why I bother. There aren't that many featured coupons lately either.

I've also had to chase up points several times. I wonder why I bother. There aren't that many featured coupons lately either.

and the thing where you don't get points for using them is a bit of a scam . . .although they used never come through anyway.

I had my 1st proper win in 4 years last month - it was a Hamper so decent enough prize.

However when it comes to the everyday stuff - have been waiting for phone credit for 3 weeks now and no response to recent queries.

Anyone had their phone credit yet?

Email from Pigsback yesterday (finally!) to say that they now have it and are working through the Rewards to fulfil them.

Pigsback was never fast at giving out the credit but this is a new record.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dStSb

Email from Pigsback yesterday (finally!) to say that they now have it and are working through the Rewards to fulfil them.

Pigsback was never fast at giving out the credit but this is a new record.

Tried to get Meteor credit now, but the same message: Sorry, this reward is currently out of stock. We expect to have it back in stock soon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am a member since the beginning and I have one a few little things.
    My Spa Ireland voucher arrived last week \o/

dStSb wrote: »
    Tried to get Meteor credit now, but the same message: Sorry, this reward is currently out of stock. We expect to have it back in stock soon.

Yes but I already ordered mine - coming up to 4 weeks ago now, the points have been taken and no sign of the credit despite 2 promises from Pigsback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭branners69

I got my vodafone credit the other day, havent been able to use it mind as the vodafone service is out of action!!!

branners69 wrote: »
    I got my vodafone credit the other day, havent been able to use it mind as the vodafone service is out of action!!!

I got my vodafone credit a couple of days ago, was in my inbox at half 3 at night...? i topped up straight away and all is fine.

I'm still ****ing waiting for it to come back into stock :mad: I am sick to my back teeth of seeing that red "out of stock" writing. :mad:

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    I got my vodafone credit a couple of days ago, was in my inbox at half 3 at night...? i topped up straight away and all is fine.

Best chase them up again then so:mad:

Best chase them up again then so:mad:

I'll second that, been waiting since the 18th Jan and still no sign! :(

lostdesign wrote: »
    I'll second that, been waiting since the 18th Jan and still no sign! :(

This is like the vodaphone IOS Iphone thread - seems that orders are completed in a completely random order!

• Advertisement

This is like the vodaphone IOS Iphone thread - seems that orders are completed in a completely random order!

Think the site is going down hill a bit. Both of you keep hassling them with emails and im sure it will bump you up the list a bit

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Think the site is going down hill a bit. Both of you keep hassling them with emails and im sure it will bump you up the list a bit

It is like a bank which you are worried is on its last legs - just when do you withdraw your savings (points).

Use points for Vodaphone vouchers every month and have quite a bit left, fearing that at any point the website will no longer exist and all points gone - could at least cash them in for book vouchers and have something to show for it!

It is like a bank which you are worried is on its last legs - just when do you withdraw your savings (points).

Use points for Vodaphone vouchers every month and have quite a bit left, fearing that at any point the website will no longer exist and all points gone - could at least cash them in for book vouchers and have something to show for it!

aye its always risky leaving em. theres nothing really i want other than credit (I see it as a bonus really)

this is turning into the pigsback.com ranting and raving thread!!! have to say, there have been a lot of points avialble in the last few weeks . . .

this is turning into the pigsback.com ranting and raving thread!!! have to say, there have been a lot of points avialble in the last few weeks . . .

Your point makes no sense - the entire reason to collect points is to convert them into worthwhile stuff.

Not much point in collecting up the piggy points if there is nothing in the piggy shop or it takes an eternity to arrive

All the recent 'rants' have been down to stuff ordered not arriving too swiftly or plain out of stock. By sharing in this open forum fellow users of pigsback are on notice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement