Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Clicked on the dell's link on pigsback.ie and bought a laptop a week ago. Saw that you get 5 points for every 1 euro. So I should have got over 3500 points but nothing in my account. Is it normal to take this long for points?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Check the T&C's on the Dell offer page on the Pigsback site, as far as I know it usually takes 4-6 weeks for these type of points to be credited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭robo

AntiRip wrote: »
    Clicked on the dell's link on pigsback.ie and bought a laptop a week ago. Saw that you get 5 points for every 1 euro. So I should have got over 3500 points but nothing in my account. Is it normal to take this long for points?
    I ordered a Dell laptop a few years ago and as far as I remember, it took about 5 weeks for me to get the points.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,557 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just be aware that the points apply to the ex VAT price. Bought a MacBook and they were only for the ex VAT price...

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jc77

Twenty10 wrote: »
    Just spotted that you can spend your points on Pigsback Mega Deals

I've clicked the link & later went to the payment page. Payment is by credit card, laser or paypal. How do you pay using points?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought a mega deal with piggy points,I was delighted with myself.
    I also bought a dell laptop before christmas and a phone from o2 and no sign of either points yet though not too worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Made a mistake, can anyone help?
    I bought a phone from o2. Just before I went to buy it, I remembered to do it through pigsback to get points. So I went into o2 through pigsback but I'm just after realising I was supposed to click the take up offer button. So have I lost out on all my points or is there any hope for me???
    Please help!!!

phi3 wrote: »
    I bought a phone from o2. Just before I went to buy it, I remembered to do it through pigsback to get points. So I went into o2 through pigsback but I'm just after realising I was supposed to click the take up offer button. So have I lost out on all my points or is there any hope for me???
    Please help!!!

I would suggest either cancelling the order and doing it again. If you buy from the internet you automatically have 10 days to return the good without a quibble.
    You could also contact Pigsback and see if they will sort you out. Or how can you go about getting the points?

phi3 wrote: »
    Please help!!!

Contact Pigsback CS.
    I made a similar boo boo last yearwhen booking a hotel. I used a different email address to the one I signed upto PB with. Contacted CS, sent on relevant order numbers & few weeks later was credited with the points. Happy days!

jc77 wrote: »
    Contact Pigsback CS.
    I made a similar boo boo last yearwhen booking a hotel. I used a different email address to the one I signed upto PB with. Contacted CS, sent on relevant order numbers & few weeks later was credited with the points. Happy days!

Thanks, I sent them an email, so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭LuckyMe63

Conor D wrote: »
    @jc77

yeah I missed that too!

u need to give some details- there is this text link on the payment option

Why can't I choose PiggyPoints?

when u scroll over it says

In order for you to purchase a Mega Deal with PiggyPoints you must be Email and Mobile validated.

To validate now, please go to the My Account page by
    clicking here.

My email & mobile are activated but I couldn't use PiggyPoints when buying my last deal - maybe it only works with certain deals??

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

switch to UPC threw pigsback.com and earn 5000 piggypoints - not bad if your gona switch or sign up anyway. similar to the boards offer only better imo especially with the option to buy megadeals. Takes 4 weeks from installation to bve credited

Im imagine now it wont be long before cashback from them will be on fatcheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭Nollog

Im imagine now it wont be long before cashback from them will be on fatcheese

I thought pigsback and fatcheese are the same thing, just one gives you points and the other gives you real money.

Still no sign of my points. Two emails ignored. Joke really.

Did you click the take up offer button. That's what I forgot but I emailed pigsback and they sorted it.

Not really - takes up to 6 weeks for account to be credited. If you still haven't received the points after the 6 weeks, send them a friendly email asking why not.

Rewards - Books

I've noticed recently that 2 of their books have increased in number of ppoints to exchange against. "Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home" and "Jamie's 30-minute Meals" were both 3000 points before Christmas (I ordered them in Nov '10), but are on 'offer' for 4000 points now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I have over 6000 point but now that I am with tesco mobile there is nothing to use them for. A ware is out of stock for 2 months now. Any know if you can use more then €10 of points for mega deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

gar32 wrote: »
    I have over 6000 point but now that I am with tesco mobile there is nothing to use them for. A ware is out of stock for 2 months now. Any know if you can use more then €10 of points for mega deal?

Yeah I think you can pay with the points

jc77 wrote: »
    Not really - takes up to 6 weeks for account to be credited. If you still haven't received the points after the 6 weeks, send them a friendly email asking why not.

Got an email back finally. Up to 3 months :eek:
    It can take up to 12 weeks for us to receive a file with the validated purchases of members from our affiliate partner. As long as you went through Pigsback.com in your account before shopping you will automatically receive your Piggypoints in due course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

2 for 1 in Dante's is really nice, had it yesterday:
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=5804%2c5804%2cVOV

On another note, anyone find themselves having to unsub from Pigsback, because of the plethora of mails they've started to send?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Yeah theyre spamming me like crazy. Have very little use for them these days with hardly getting any points

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭LuckyMe63

Anyone notice that they're not listing the winners for competitions other than the daily AIB Trivia quiz. They had lots of competitions over Christmas but still haven't listed the winners - makes me wonder if the competitions were real!!! I emailed them about it and no reply.
    If you're a friend of theirs on Facebook - post a question about the winners- maybe they'll eventually announce the winners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Also had to unsubscribe.
    Have been with them years but a crazy amount of spam from them lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I have just over 6000 points on my account and I ordered two books and they haven't arrived :mad: They haven't taken the points off my account either though, I don't know whether to email them or not about it.

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I have just over 6000 points on my account and I ordered two books and they haven't arrived :mad: They haven't taken the points off my account either though, I don't know whether to email them or not about it.
    They usually take the points off of you straight away. Looks like the order didn't go through properly so yeh best to email them on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

robo wrote: »
    They usually take the points off of you straight away. Looks like the order didn't go through properly so yeh best to email them on it.

Yeah I'm going to.. I tried three time already to order the books :rolleyes:

Last month I became a VIP Gold Member :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Any idea how long it takes for them to send phone credit after its ordered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

south wrote: »
    Any idea how long it takes for them to send phone credit after its ordered?

Can be a few weeks after ordering Last time i got some pigsbacks Credit was in Nov 2010. Ordered on the 9th but had to top up myself on the 18th as i hadn't got it. It came a week or so later! :) Still was 20euro free for a few clicks here and there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Dunnes have 70cl bottle of baileys for €13 using a €2 off Baileys Original 70cl pigsback I got one for €11.

Advertisement