Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

looking good..
    just joined up and what interests me most are the free poker tournaments..

100points to register for the paddypowerpoker tournaments and after registering for 3 or more tournaments, members will receive a 10pound voucher for ppp.. grreat..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

if you search the boards.ie poker forum, you'll find more information on those piggypoint tournaments...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

[nicK] wrote:
    looking good..
    just joined up and what interests me most are the free poker tournaments..

100points to register for the paddypowerpoker tournaments and after registering for 3 or more tournaments, members will receive a 10pound voucher for ppp.. grreat..

still waiting on my €10 voucher, although i came third and won 2940 piggypoints.

Edit: it appears the tournaments are over from the website, i clicked to register it says offer expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Chonaic wrote:
    still waiting on my €10 voucher, although i came third and won 2940 piggypoints.

Edit: it appears the tournaments are over from the website, i clicked to register it says offer expired.

Stop clogging the thread with random garbage posts. I keep coming back expecting a poitn boost and instead have to read this twaddle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 bertnurney

I have 6 pigsback accounts, all producing a 12.99 cdwow voucher twice a year.And I haven't spent a penny yet on the site.
    Newsletters are best for easy free points. I got 100 points to refer each of my other 5 accounts too.

• Advertisement

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/219428658/default.asp

Download the 3 files for 10 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭branners69

Does anyone know what happened to the Xtravision 2 for 1 or the €2.50 off a New Release vouchers??

I had some up until the 31/01/06 but I cant seem to see them on Pigsback anymore!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

bertnurney wrote:
    I have 6 pigsback accounts, all producing a 12.99 cdwow voucher twice a year.And I haven't spent a penny yet on the site.
    Newsletters are best for easy free points. I got 100 points to refer each of my other 5 accounts too.
    Ya wanna be careful....they aint stupid, a year or two ago, pigsback noticed I had more than 1 account and shut all of them down...I had to ring them up to get one of them activated (the one with the most points :) ) and make up some crappy excuse why I had created the extra accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭nome

fletch wrote:
    Ya wanna be careful....they aint stupid, a year or two ago, pigsback noticed I had more than 1 account and shut all of them down...I had to ring them up to get one of them activated (the one with the most points :) ) and make up some crappy excuse why I had created the extra accounts

same thing happened to me, had bout 4 accounts, think the way they noticed mine was i'd log out of one and then into another, used the excuse it was a college network and there could be upto 'god knows how many' more student on the network at any 1 time so there was a likelyhood it was just coincidence. they seemed to buy it, got to keep all the accounts (closed most of them down shortly after out of guilt), thankfullly didn't talk to the same person twice when i rang! they brought in the verification text message a good while ago to try and stop all that, can't use the same number twice to verify accounts!

i have 6 different names 6 different email addresses, and used 6 friends mobile numbers to send my 'verification' text to. I've got away with it for over a year. About 10 cds and 5 €10 credit vouchers.
    They can't catch me

• Advertisement

Keep it on topic. Noone cares how many accounts various people have. Perhaps if you have some points to share then we may take some interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Stop clogging the thread with random garbage posts. I keep coming back expecting a poitn boost and instead have to read this twaddle.
    Keep it on topic. Noone cares how many accounts various people have. Perhaps if you have some points to share then we may take some interest.

Has there been some special role for policing this thread?

And how can you say no one cares ( so cruel). maybe you don't care; perhaps let others decidefor themselves.

And incase its dreadfully off topic, the thread is re pigsbacks regarding bargain , using >1 address to increase points available fits nicely in that context

From the OP

"lets have this made a sticky were everyone can post the links to free points everyday. i will get the ball rolling."

This thread was started to post links to points, end of story.
    Has there been some special role for policing this thread?

And how can you say no one cares ( so cruel). maybe you don't care; perhaps let others decidefor themselves.

And incase its dreadfully off topic, the thread is re pigsbacks regarding bargain , using >1 address to increase points available fits nicely in that context

Setting up numerous pigsback accounts is in gross violation of the pigsback t+c and is not advisable by any means. If anyone was to be caught, all their accounts would be closed and they would lose all their points. So therefore, it's should really be removed from the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

So therefore, it's should really be removed from the thread.

"So therefore...." suggests you've demonstrated a reason for taking it off thread, you haven't.

Not long ago a great number of people benefitted from using a play.com voucher, involving multiple discounts of 5euros, it was appluaded on this forum.

Eitherways ,its a moderator's responsibility to determine what should be in a thread not yours. Haven't you got better things to be doing ? I have, so I'll leave you to your circular arguments.
    end of story

Not long ago a great number of people benefitted from using a play.com voucher, involving multiple discounts of 5euros, it was appluaded on this forum.

Can you demonstrate how this violated the t+c of a membership agreement?

Here's the t+c from pigsback.com:

"No more than 1 Pigsback.com account can be held by any one individual. Pigsback.com can demand proof of identity in the event of a dispute."

Therefore, condoning or promoting such behaviour is at best unethical.
    "So therefore...." suggests you've demonstrated a reason for taking it off thread, you haven't.

See above
    Eitherways ,its a moderator's responsibility to determine what should be in a thread not yours.

Undoubtedly. I'm sure all will agree that my contribution to this sticky is an invaluable one, a view I'm sure is shared by most subscribers to this thread.

Haven't you got better things to be doing ?

Yes, thats why I make an issue of people posting off-topic, as it's a waste of my time to view the updated thread.
    I have

Obviously.

Is it just me or is ianmc8 a whinging, cantankerous cnut?
    This is off topic
    Thats a gross violation of that rule
    What a cnut you are Ian.
    813 posts i'd say all of them whinging or objecting to something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Top right of your homepage. click to see the shop and earn zone for 10 points.

• Advertisement

10 points

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/25001168/default.asp

Halfway down on the right hand-side, do the monthly poll for 10 points

20 points

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/18673122/default.asp#

On the left hand side halfway down where it says "Office challenge"

Alos, another 50 points for signing up for the Whiskas newsletter:

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/999808908/newsletter.asp

and 10 for voting for cat of the month:

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/999808908/default.asp

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

5 years ago I approach PB to work with us and got a very curt "No thanks". If I find that users like "mandz" above are PB people in disguise. Well... as they say in Southpark, Its On.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Does anyone know what happened to the whole xtra-vision zone, those rental vouchers were handy!

DeVore wrote:
    5 years ago I approach PB to work with us and got a very curt "No thanks". If I find that users like "mandz" above are PB people in disguise. Well... as they say in Southpark, Its On.

DeV.

Does seem a little suspicious alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

50 points for stein newsletter

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/655605495/default.asp

ps sorry i havent been here in a while

blahblah06 wrote:

ps sorry i havent been here in a while

You havn't missed much, just my general moany, cantankerous attitude.

Bertnurney also sent me this bizarre pm:

"Enlarge your penis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!

It’s herbal solution what hasn’t side effect, but has 100% guaranteed results!

Don’t loose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be
    impressed with results"

I always wondered where those emails came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

this forum was suggested by my mate who you all know as Nome as i've only just joined pigs back. Don't think she'd be too impressed to hear you talking about me like that!! You do know how to make newbies like myself feel welcome here

watch the advert on this link and get 10 points

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/617443264/default.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

mandz u have to understand were DeVore is coming from. he approached pigsback and they werent bothered to help out and it was up to joe soaps like him and myself to start this thread and then ppl from pigsback start posting. kinda defeats the purpose. dont get me wrong i am sure you know all the extra points on the site that we dont so keep on posting those links.

• Advertisement

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/118267238/default.asp

Do both quizzes for 30 points each.

Advertisement