Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Just posting to say my cinema tickets arrived today and they have an expiry date of December 2014. I'm off to stock up now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,242 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ditto. Got them this morning also.

Strange that they put them in individual envelopes. Costs more to post that way but sure we're all probably paying for that anyhow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Thanks to the tips on this thread, I used my points to order a few cinema tickets for my local cinema today. :)

Lucky guys, Im in Limerick with no tickets for Limerick or Clare....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,187 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish they had offers for Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jc77

muffler wrote: »
    Ditto. Got them this morning also.

Strange that they put them in individual envelopes. Costs more to post that way but sure we're all probably paying for that anyhow.

Same here, got 3 tickets in 3 separate envelopes.
    Local cinema advised would accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

Hope this isnt a stupid question but how do you use the cinema vouchers - can you only use them to book a seat at the cinema or can you use them to book a seat online? Dundrum cinema would be the one i was looking at...

rochestown wrote: »
    Hope this isnt a stupid question but how do you use the cinema vouchers - can you only use them to book a seat at the cinema or can you use them to book a seat online? Dundrum cinema would be the one i was looking at...
    You wont be able to use them online. Its an actual paper ticket which you need to give in place of payment when entering the cinema.

Not all cinemas take them so you should check in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Also with regards to the tickets, I assume each ticket admits one person, not a pair?

Vojera wrote: »
    Also with regards to the tickets, I assume each ticket admits one person, not a pair?
    yeah, one person per ticket

• Advertisement

They have cinenma tickets for cork, 4 cinemas.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 olddear

There are lots of people not very happy on their Facebook page. All the changes did not go down well. They keep telling people they will be bringing back some more rewards, but it hasn't happened yet. It was a great site, loved collecting the points, but of no use to me anymore. I used to pay for my parking at the airport and used Pigsback site. Why bother collecting points, to use on what, there is nothing much of interest now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Do pigsback have an email address? I don't have facebook and I haven't got my points for a voucher I bought nearly 2 months ago. >.<

maguic24 wrote: »
    Do pigsback have an email address? I don't have facebook and I haven't got my points for a voucher I bought nearly 2 months ago. >.<

helpdesk@pigsback.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You are better off using carrier pigeon :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Mayo Gurl wrote: »

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭krooney

maguic24 wrote: »

The support tab on their page is the best way to get a quick answer from them

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Royal Tara

When I logged in this morning I see the Brazilia rewards are gone, I live in Limerick so no use to me anyway or the cinema tickets or the parenting magazine. So I can get absolutelu nothing, After 2 years on the site I got 4.80 off a meal for two. I collected 40 points on monday which used to be worth 40c now you use 8c and pay 32c yourself. Hell a lot of effort for 8c.
    I heard that everyone in the Dublin area bought the brazilia vouchers in case they ran out so I bet they have no more appointments left. Gone anyway.

Yes I noticed too but as u said no good to us outside of Dublin anyway.
    I e mailed showtime cinemas re the tickets and no reply sent another and no reply either, customer services my eye. Seems any of these companies dont want business anymore.

My first set of cinema tickets came within a week, it's now been three weeks since I ordered my second set and still no sign of them arriving...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Netty2

My first set of cinema tickets came within a week, it's now been three weeks since I ordered my second set and still no sign of them arriving...

Yea me too i am waiting about three and a half weeks now. contacted them a week ago and was told allow two weeks which is well gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

For anyone looking at the tickets, this is the site that shows you the cinemas that will take them
    http://www.iccinema.co.uk/Home/Search

So I emailed about the delay in the cinema tickets and this is the reply I got:

Thank you for your email
    Currently the Cinema rewards are back logged
    They are currently out stock and we are waiting on more
    Once they get delivered to our office they will then be sent out immediately
    Kind Regards

what did they expect with 2 rewards, cinema tickets and parenting magazine, guess which is the most popular, ha ha

Cinema tickets finally arrived today!

Cinema tickets finally arrived today!
    Ditto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 olddear

Pigsback are a joke. Overpriced megadeals. One reward now left to spend your points on.

WOW 5 NEW REWARDS ADDED THIS WEEK, ALL CHARITY DONATIONS,
    WHAT A GREAT COMPANY PIGSBACK ARE. LOOK AT THE HUGE COMMISSION THEY GET FROM US DONATING OUR POINTS TO CHARITY. HOW LOW CAN IT GET

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

WOW 5 NEW REWARDS ADDED THIS WEEK, ALL CHARITY DONATIONS,
    WHAT A GREAT COMPANY PIGSBACK ARE. LOOK AT THE HUGE COMMISSION THEY GET FROM US DONATING OUR POINTS TO CHARITY. HOW LOW CAN IT GET

WOW pigsback must be a charity too :) we are donating €10 to charity plus another €5 to pigsback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Hos is that site still going - its been utter shyte for best part of 6 months now.

Advertisement