Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juve-Inter / Real Madrid-Mallorca (Scores)

• 02-10-2005 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Its that time of the week, time for the fix of European soccer.

This week see's Juve-Inter on Setanta (kick off 19.30) and Real Madrid - Real Mallorca delayed on Sky Sports (kick off 20.00 I think). Don't spoil it by giving the scores in the latter, we'll just pretend its live.

I'm all torn-up as to which one to watch, but Juve-Inter is shading it at the moment.

JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Blasi, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Ibraimovich, Trezeguet.
    Bench: Chimenti, Kovac, Chiellini, Giannichedda, Mutu, Del Piero, Zalayeta.

INTER: Julio Cesar; Cordoba, Materazzi, Samuel, Favalli; Figo, Cambiasso,Pizarro, Stankovic; Adriano, Martins
    Bench: Toldo, Ze Maria, Womè, Cruz, Solari, Kily Gonzalez, Recoba

Todays earlier results in Italy:

FT AC Milan 2 - 1 Reggina (Maldini brace!!!)
    FT AS Roma 2 - 3 Siena
    FT Ascoli 3 - 1 Parma
    FT Fiorentina 3 - 2 Livorno
    FT Lecce 3 - 0 Cagliari
    FT Messina 1 - 4 Sampdoria
    FT Palermo 2 - 2 Empoli

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Juve game on Bravo for those without Setanta.

Go with Juve for 30 mins then if **** check out Real game , if good stick with it till half time then over to real for 15 minutes. Then if **** switch back to Juve.

i mean its what your remote was invented for.

But history shows Ronaldo will score within the 1st 9 minutes.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I have the digital wired up to my room and my Setanta reception is awful so I have to run down two flights of stairs to change between stations!

I'm going to stick with Juventus because I accidentaly stumbled across the Madrid score. That spoils it.

Hoping for a classic.

PS - Who's commentating on Bravo? I'll change over to it if its the same clowns that did Brazil-Chile, they were amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nah Clardige isnt on tonight.

Usual main guy and scottish lad whose names escape me.

kdjac

1-0 Juventus: Trezeguet, horrible weather but a good start. Hopefully this goal will open the floodgates (pun not actually intended) and we'll have a 4-3 thriller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Jaysus theres no one at that juve game.
    Would have thought thatd be a fairly big one...

• Advertisement

Horrible weather and only the top tier is well covered. And Italian attendances are renowned for their fluctuating.

2-0, Nedved. A great free-kick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Magnificent second goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Lovely free kick, hes been back to his best this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Roddy23 wrote:
    Jaysus theres no one at that juve game.
    Would have thought thatd be a fairly big one...

Juve's attendance in Turin is always sh*t, they're huge everywhere else.

2-0, superb Nedved free kick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

F*ck that was a terrible tackle.

Zlatan not looking good, but why do Inter keep giving frees away in the same bloody spot? They've conceeded two already from frees...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

1-0 Madrid, good goal by Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

2-0 to Madrid now with a good goal from Bobby Carlos on the volley from a Beckham corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Ended up 4-0 i think. Didn't watch it all cause it wasn't live, and the spanish feed for Sky is pretty poor PQ and Sound

Advertisement