Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem burning MP3 Disc in iTunes

• 02-10-2005 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

I have a car stereo that plays MP3 discs, Ive burnt a few of these discs all of which work perfectly.

BUT Ive tried burning one particular playlist recently and its not working in my stereo. When i look at it in windows explorer it shows me a number folders named after the band which contain another folder named after the album and then that contains the song or songs. But the ones that do work in my stereo show only the songs no folders when i look at it in explorer!!!

Im very confused Ive tried burning this playlist a number of times with the same result. And burnt a couple of others but they worked!

This playlist contains a large number of songs at different bit rates could this be why?

Please help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

CAn you burn the disc without Itunes inserting everything into folders, i think with in-car cd mp3 players, everything has to be at the root of the cd, i.e no songs in folders, as you said that other cds worked with the songs not in folders on the cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭falteringstar

Thats exactly what I want to know, its doing it of its own accord and only on this playlist!!

Advertisement