Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative MP3 muvo wont work

Options
  • 02-10-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

hope this is the right section.....

bought a 128 mb muvo (refurbished) a few months back. it was all going fine until a few days ago when after ejecting it from the back of the compuer it no longer works.

basically anytime i try to open it or put stuff on i get a message saying it is'nt formatted (strange as i was using it via the computer to listen to music last time it worked). i then try to format it by windows and it wont do it, yet it appears to format when i try the software that came with it. howvever, this still doesnt help.

when i go to properties it says it has 0 out of 0 space, i.e. the pie-chart is all in blue.

i've tried updated drivers, but this still doesnt help. i'm not sure that is of any use as the mp3 player isnt fully being read. i assume that means the driver cant be updated

any ideas??

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

hope this is the right section.....

bought a 128 mb muvo (refurbished) a few months back. it was all going fine until a few days ago when after ejecting it from the back of the compuer it no longer works.

basically anytime i try to open it or put stuff on i get a message saying it is'nt formatted (strange as i was using it via the computer to listen to music last time it worked). i then try to format it by windows and it wont do it, yet it appears to format when i try the software that came with it. howvever, this still doesnt help.

when i go to properties it says it has 0 out of 0 space, i.e. the pie-chart is all in blue.

i've tried updated drivers, but this still doesnt help. i'm not sure that is of any use as the mp3 player isnt fully being read. i assume that means the driver cant be updated

any ideas??

thanks in advance

Well go on the website, and they tell u to send it to blancherdstown
    apparently you get a new one in about a week

Advertisement