Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn of war error (?)

Options
  • 02-10-2005 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Ive been having alot of computer problems lately eh ? :rolleyes:

Im trying to use a no cd crack on DOW because I play it on two PCs and dont want to have to drag the disc around each time.

Im running version 1.0 and then no cd crack worked at first but now im getting this error for an unknown reason...

"w40k.exe - entry point not found - the procedure entry point ?dbTimeStampedTraceAux@@YAXPBDZZ could not be located in the dynamic link library debug.dll"

any ideas why this is happening ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Tusky wrote:
    Im trying to use a no cd crack on DOW because I play it on two PCs

Sure... :p
    any ideas why this is happening ?

Cracks are inhernetly dodgy due to their nature. Maybe all that anticrack software is kicking in, or maybe the crack was actually a trojan horse...

Reinstall, try a different crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Zillah wrote:
    Sure... :p

Cracks are inhernetly dodgy due to their nature. Maybe all that anticrack software is kicking in, or maybe the crack was actually a trojan horse...

Reinstall, try a different crack.

Hm - it deffo wasnt a trojan anyway. Damn anticrack sofware!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

em yeah....
    DoW is a whore btw, look for a 1.4 nocd crack, dunno if one exists yet cos 1.4 is a relatively new patch.... btw dont even attempt to play online with a nocd crack, u wont be able to join ne game and ppl wont be able to join ur created ones

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

RopeDrink wrote:
    Tusky, my good man. Long time...

If you're a DoW head, don't forget to check the new Dawn Of War forum under the hosted list.

If you get it sorted in time, there's an upcoming game planned if you're interested.

I shall take this opportunity to mention that Squiggoth owns all your strategic points.

Hey Ropedrink, im just learning at the mo! Hopefully I'll be joining yer games soon! ( if i can get the thing working :( )

to the other poster : Ive been trying to update the game to 1.4 and then use the no cd crack but i cant even update. maybe the no crack protection on the game is better than I thought.

Advertisement