Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

odds on chelski NOT to win the league?

• 02-10-2005 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

i reckon it might be worth a tenner just in case

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

eh and the odds are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

LOL :D

I should open a book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

evad_lhorg wrote:
    eh and the odds are?

see that curly thing at the end of the thread title that looks just like this: ?

thats a question mark

we use that when we require an answer to the question we posted which preceeds it

[/cheeky git]

nah i dunno the odds, said id ask here in case anyone else did tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The odds on them winning the title before Paddy Power paid out was 1.15/1

Odds for not winning the title would be the same as the odds on them winning it.(both are insanely low)

Knock yourself out with the tenner stake though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

They're now 8-1 on to win the title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

Just had a Sniff around to see if anyone is actually offering this market and see that PP has Chelsea 8/1 to win nothing this season while Gamebookers.ie have them at 9/2 not to win the Premiership if you still want to stick a tenner on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Liverpool won their first 8 in a row in 90-91 and only finished second. ManU won their first TEN in a row in 85-86 and only finished fourth. So it is possible that Chelsea may blow it. However since the squad system was intoduced it seems colapses of that nature are rarer and rarer.

Still it's worth a flutter imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Yep, but those teams had some decent opposition. Man Utd and Arsenal are supposed to be putting pressure on Chelsea, they don't look like doing that to me though.

Chelsea should be more worried about Tottenham and Charlton at the minute, two teams they've already beaten 2-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Yeah you really have to be worried about Chelsea this year. Scored the most by some distance, conceeded the least by a few, I thought these were supposed to be boring?

Add to that four of their eight games are hardly bankers given current form (Spurs, Charlton, Liverpool all away, and Arsenal at home).

Advertisement