Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Website?

• 02-10-2005 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this has been asked already due to search being disabled but is anyone else just getting the UK's NTL website when they visit WWW.ntl.ie ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

talla wrote:
    Don't know if this has been asked already due to search being disabled but is anyone else just getting the UK's NTL website when they visit WWW.ntl.ie ?

Same here, and i am on NTL BB...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

on esat bb and its diverting here:
    http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Yeh seems to be a problem if you are on NTL. I'm on NTL at home and just tried the link in work where we also use NTL and its still bringing up the NTL UK page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I get the UK page from work. We are not on NTL. I reckon MiCr0 has the page cached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

I am on eircom (but not for long more)and that url was bringing up the uk version of the site yesterday. Today the site is down?

Advertisement