Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh I laughed .......

Options
  • 10-09-2001 4:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recieved this message from my friend on my mobile phone, I thought he was serious up until a point .......

"Im at the police station now. Iv'e been done for drink driving. Urine sample was positive, so I nicked the sample. They're now charging me with taking the piss." :)

Slaanesh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFLMFAO u have some darn funny m8s :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 shimoda

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine, he was out for a drive and stopped to get some petrol.
    When he took the fuel nozzle out of the pump a bit of petrol splashed on the bonnet of his car, so he just wiped it off with his sleve, filled up the tank and went on his way.

He was driving along and decided to light up a smoke - next thing you know his whole arm is on fire, so he sticks his hand out the window and speeds up in an attempt to put out the flames.

He was speeding along, and passed by a police car. They stopped him, and he was arrested for posession of a firearm.

Shimoda :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

lol stupid cops taking things so literaly!

Advertisement