Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Elite

Options
  • 03-10-2005 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Anyone mangae to get this to Work ?
    I'm getting the using starforce crap where it cannot read the disk on my Laptop grrrrrrrrrr.
    Can't find the website either for support... :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I was going to buy this yesterday, good value at 30 quid for a new game, but I think now maybe.....no :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

from what ive seen of it from my bro playing it on the ps2, it looks absolutely sh!te

I did notice however the unusually low requirements for a new game.....that's always a bad sign for a game of this sort.....reminded me of a budget title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

yeah tbh man id stay well away, buy yourself DOD source instead and get a far superior WW2 game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Requirements are not that bad ...
    1Ghz CPU and 512Mb Ram..
    I think that was the minimum..

As for dod SOURCE..i've only got a 56k MODEM and can't even get Halflife 2 to start thanks to that pile of Poo "steam"

• Advertisement

Its actually getting decent reviews, might see can I get it on the xbox actually, it has the added bonus of Co-Op with a friend...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

http://nforce.nl/index.php?menu=quicknav&item=viewnfo&id=95779

And the irony is this has been cracked, don't buy anymore Ubisoft games till they stop using Starforce, the game is now available for download and now the people who bought it got to suffer, I can't use starforce either, I created a post about it ages ago here, hopefully Ubi will stop using it, are you entitled to be able to return it? If not you may be able to find a no cd crack somewhere, which isn't illegal coz you own the game, but I sympatise 100% with you, Starforce is evil and useless,

Cheers,

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have it on the Xbox and it's quality. Takes the best part of 'sneak-em-up' FPS games and turns them into a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

So has anyone played this game yet? Its really good, kinda merceneries style graphics and i love when you get a headshot and you get to follow the bullet to the guys head and depending where it hits you could see some cheek, jaw, scalp etc blown clean off, also it isnt just sniper rifles, grenades, rocket launcher, TNT, SMG's, and heavy machine guns. Now ive only really started playing this game but it also has a Co-Op feature, and its live enabled, cant wait to get online tonight and give it a spin. :D Any sniper fans out there would love this game.

EDIT: Just saw that other Sniper Elite Post :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Bought it on the xbox yesterday, nice game, you need a bit of paitence sometimes though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Merged.

Advertisement