Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new ford ka lock

• 03-10-2005 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

My car key was stolen yesterday and it was the only key I had. I bought the car two weeks ago over the north and they don’t keep a record of their car key numbers. So now I’m left with no way into my car unless i get the garage to break into the lock which will cost me over 400. I’m hoping there is some way that I can do it myself so i only have to pay for the key. Have you ever broken into a ford ka to get a key number. How easy is it, or is there another option.
    Oh by the way dont park you car in the rds things will be robbed out of it. About 10 cars were broken into yesterday.

Advertisement