Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with sonicstage and PSP pls..

• 03-10-2005 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭

I just got a 1GB sandisk card today but when I use sonicstage to put the music onto the card it is put in a folder called OMGAUDIO in the root folder..then they wont play on the psp unless they are in the music folder..
    when I select PSP transfer mode it just copies the file straight to the music folder wothout compressing it..

How would I go about having sonicstage to compress the files down 66kbps and put them in the music folder, this was possible on my 32mb card..

Thanks,
    Hakko

EDIT: are there any other simple programs I can use to transfer music to the PSP..?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You don't need any program to transfer music over to the PSP.

1. Go into the folder on your PC where you keep your music.
    2. Copy and Paste whatever songs you want into the MUSIC folder of the PSP's memory stick.
    3. Enjoi.

(edit: Don't know how to compress!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i'd run a mile from that sony sonic stage ****e....

just use a mp3 ripper to create mp3s and tranfer them over to the psp using copy and paste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

oh im well able to just copy them on using explorer.. I hate sonicstage too but I have to use it to compress the songs down to 66Kbps so I can get the best value out of 1.0GB.. any other way to compress them and send them to the PSP in one click..
    it would be a cool app to make...

Hakko..

Advertisement