Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

isdn terminal box

• 10-09-2001 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

does anyone know the make/model of the *terminal* (wallbox) eircom have been supplying within the last year or so? it's a little white bow (bout 7" x 13" or so), has ac power supply, 2 rj11 analog ports, and (i think) 1 digital rj45 port...

anybody have any docs or anything for it? i'm wondering is there a way to dial one analog connection from the other internally (in loopback), without the call going out to the exchange....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

The hi-speed box, if that is what you mean, has 2 analog rj11 ports, and 2 digital rj45 ports. It is made by siemens if I remember correctly. Had a look through the manual, but its from eircom, and doesn't give any model number or anything, and I'm not taking the think off the wall :)

Advertisement