Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Meeting Today (monday 3rd) - WHERE?

Options
  • 03-10-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I know there is a social meeting on Tuesday but I heard tell of a formal meet this eve, no?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭kas

found it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

hey kas what's the story with the equestrian club in ucd? Would it be ok for beginners to get involved? Was in equestrian club back in Cork but didn't get a chance to keep it up and haven't done anything about it now in over 5 years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭kas

Yep, beginners are welcome. In fact most are beginners.

Four classes cost E80
    They are held in a riding school near Ballyogan (63 bus route + 10 min walk, coach/lifts MAY be organised), sorry I forget the name of the school.
    Classes begin on thursday the 20th of October 2005 at 18:45 (a quater to seven postmeridan in old money).

You had porbably better come along to the social tomorrow in the Forum (now Centre) Bar. SEE EMAIL BELOW. You can sign up for classes (and pay) there and then but the girls are really friendly and so long as they have the cash a week before classes commence you should be alright.

ucdequestrian@yahoo.co.uk
    Hi everyone,
    There is going to be a drinks night for all who have
    joined (or want to join!!) on Tuesday the 4th of
    October at 8 o'clock in the centre club (aka the
    forum!!)
    FREE DRINK for everyone who comes!
    hope you can make it, so we can get to know you all!!
    See you there
    Evelyn
    Secretary, UCD Equestrian Club.

Advertisement