Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lackluster on the Chillage idiots show

Options
  • 03-10-2005 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

If you missed Lackluster's special appearence on last nights show dont worry. Hopefully it will be up on the web during the week, OK Dave!!! The show was amazing, Esa performed a totaly unique 25 min version of wrist control and a medley of three other tracks using his laptop running Ableton 5 he also previewed new material, unrealesed tracks and alternative versions of his more familliar tracks..You have to check this out !!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Brian Purcell

Keep up the good work,
    I'm listening from Kushiro, Japan (I'm a Dub though) so I NEED my fix of XFM. I usually end up listening to the CI at least 3 times before a new episode appears on the interweb (sad I know but J-pop on the radio is a bit wearing). Cheers for all the great music flown out by all the XFM djs.

Advertisement