Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI shop (funny t-shirts and so on)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

well it wouldn't be better than actual surprise sex........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

its up ! supprise sex t's @ www.boards.ie methinks.

slasher_65 wrote:
    its up

o lord.........

jono087 wrote:
    o lord.........
    what did i do? /slaser blushes
    so. its not a webpage, but for need of a better phrase, its up will have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Glad to see the 'Surprise sex' T-shirt has no mention of CTYI being, or not being, life. What's a mabober? It looks like a postcard

• Advertisement

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Glad to see the 'Surprise sex' T-shirt has no mention of CTYI being, or not being, life. What's a mabober? It looks like a postcard

wellll... its not. its a little sticker u pot in place of the stamp, then put the stamp on it. for decorational things. the poscard quality sucks. dont buy it. yet. ill fix it1 i swear!

Are you doing this by yourself, or is there someone else?

there USED to be som1 else, then he forgot all about it.

You seem very dedicated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Money making scheme?

• Advertisement

im broke. thats all.

I used to be broke. Then I found a summer job that gave me free Internet access, free gym membership, free manual lifting training, a four-day week, a wage rate above the minimum wage, gave me an I.D. card, subsidised my canteen costs by 600 euro a year, gave me free counselling if i wanted it, had an on-site doctor, gave me the option of purchasing shares in the company, gave me the option to join the company pension scheme, let me send post for free and gave me cheap cinema and Fota tickets.

That may not be impressive. I dont know. It was my first job, and i am in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Wow, you're right. Rape is hilarious. :rolleyes:

This thread makes me cry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

slasher_65 wrote:
    im broke. thats all.

Congratulations. Welcome to being banned for a month.

Remove the link from your signature if you wish to ever post on this board again. Even better, remove the shop.

Have you permission from CTYI to be making money off of their name? Have you permission from me (no) to be selling on my board? Do you have permission from boards.ie to be selling outside of the "For Sale" boards?

To everyone else: Cafepress is just a referral scheme load of rubbish. It takes minimal effort to set up one of those shops and to make money. Yes, he makes money on all of your purchases.

Another issue, Hugh is totally correct. If you want to joke about something like rape privately then by all means, that's your messed up way, but for the love of all that's good and pure don't make a joke out of something as serious as rape publically. It is not funny and that is the end of the matter.

Anyone seen/reported making fun of it again as this thread is full of, will receive a 1 month ban, after that it's a permanent ban. Bit of cop on please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Buh bye now. I foresee war...

guess who!
    just to say, that after this, i will run away for the rest of my month.
    if you visit the CTYI shop, you will have noticed that ALL the stuff bareing the name, CTYI, is dead and gone. that leaves the "live live live live" ECT stuff and the "pidgion for lunch" bibs.
    all pricemarkup has been killed. i now make NO money when you buy stuffs.
    next, some of you more PC people will have noticed, whn you click on the supprise sex t, a little piece of txt has appeared that reads "do not wear this outside CTYI. or be shot, by me!". also, after much annoyince with my keyboard, i have gotten me a spellcheck for firefox.
    im now gone until the 15th, (but i will be watching!)

Ban extended until the end of 2005 at the very least. If I feel Christmas blues I may just perm ban you. Pray I'm in a happy mood around then.

Ban evasion will not be tolerated in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

guess who!
    just to say, that after this, i will run away for the rest of my month.
    if you visit the CTYI shop, you will have noticed that ALL the stuff bareing the name, CTYI, is dead and gone. that leaves the "live live live live" ECT stuff and the "pidgion for lunch" bibs.
    all pricemarkup has been killed. i now make NO money when you buy stuffs.
    next, some of you more PC people will have noticed, whn you click on the supprise sex t, a little piece of txt has appeared that reads "do not wear this outside CTYI. or be shot, by me!". also, after much annoyince with my keyboard, i have gotten me a spellcheck for firefox.
    im now gone until the 15th, (but i will be watching!)
    nono, you're gone forever. Multiple accounts are forbidden on boards.

now, don't try and act like you're a liberal bastion of free speech. I respect that you find the phrase "surprise sex" funny, and it's an injoke- injokes are a huge part of CTYI. What isn't funny is constantly using the phrase in a public forum, people might be very offended who don't get the cliqueyness of CTYI and they most definitely might be offended if they maybe are close to someone who has suffered sexual assault of some form.
    You're not in the right
    So please, Die.
    kthx <3 ^_^

slasher_65: 3 month sitewide ban and the other account is permenantly banned.

Let that be a lesson to you all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

He's gonna get a surprise when he comes back..

I'd say he knows. He did say he would be watching.

He also said that he would now make no money if we bought the item. Does that mean they're free or they can't be bought? Just curiosity. I have no intention of getting any of that stuff. The last time i got something over the internet was a disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

One presumes it would mean that all of the cost of the product goes to cafepress, and then a lesser amount to their manufacturers.

One presumes it would mean that all of the cost of the product goes to cafepress, and then a lesser amount to their manufacturers.

Which is non-sense anyway. If I really felt like looking into it that deeply I'd go to cafépress website but I don't really like them. :)

Profit of no profit, it's still selling on my board and that will not be permitted. He has already stated that his only reason for doing this is because he is broke, not out of the goodness of his heart or his love for fellow CTYIers. Enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Making t-shirts for profit?

Shame on you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

:D Heh heh. But aren't we all broke... *muses dramatically*

:D Heh heh. But aren't we all broke... *muses dramatically*

besides scabbin off daddy.................. ya pretty much:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

*hugs podge tight*

first time reading this board in about six months. I'm so sorry hun......

Heh, thanks. It's not that bad though... *rocks back and forth*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

*watches you undulating slowly*

seriously...back in the day, were we ever this bad? or has my substance adled brain given a skewed perception of things? either way....poor baby *hugs*

Ah now, don't belittle yourselves. Ye were terrors! :p

I don't remember really. Rose tinted glasses? Failing memory? Hmm... Old age has begun to set in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

... and the canes! Don't forget our canes.
    So please, Die. kthx <3 ^_^
    Only thing that made the last two pages of this thread worth reading.
    Speaking of memories... Sarah, let's go on a quest to find our memory. Too bad we'll get distracted by pretty plants and fire on the way and forget about it.

Advertisement