Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The italian chef

• 03-10-2005 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,446 ✭✭✭✭

Everyone want to know why the elderly italian chef was so happy in his old age. His wife had died, his restaurant had closed and he was living in a tiny rented room, in poverty. His health was poor, with a bad heart, he couldn't see very far and he wasn't expected to last out the year. As such people do, he became quite openly religious, attending mass in the little church on the hill, despite the steep climb.

Yet every day, he could be seen happily stolling through the village or sitting in the square soaking up the sun. Always a smile on his face.

Eventually, one of his neighbours asked why he was so happy despite all these things.

"I have made pizza with my dough-maker".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

oh sweet jesus, i didnt get it till i read it out loud :( im going to cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I thought it was going to be "I've found cheeses"

(say it out loud)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

whiskeyman wrote:
    I thought it was going to be "I've found cheeses"

(say it out loud)

Lmao, dats even better!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er