Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A long-winded story about my Arabian cousin

• 03-10-2005 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

I had a cousin called Akhmed who was a very successful dairy farmer in Saudi Arabia, having made his millions in the yoghurt boom of the 1980s. However, he was unhappy in his run of the mill job, and so contrived to buy enough votes to become the leader of a large patch of land down in the south of Saudi Arabia. Most folk would think this to be enough for themselves, but not Akhmed, he wanted to be an entertainer! So he learned to sing and play the guitar and soon was working nightly at The Yard, a local nightclub. Word spread of his talent and soon the élite of Riyadh were flocking to see him every night. The club became the most profitable establishment in all of the Middle East and soon western club owners were trying to emulate its success; when asked about his business model in an interview with the economist magazine, the owner of the club replied "My milk sheik brings all the boys to The Yard" :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I can't decide which is worse, the joke or the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Yeah its crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

Utter Crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Worst joke I've ever heard I think.

I'd love to kick the guy who wrote this right in the nuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Was Akhmed by any chance related to the Israeli dairy farmer who started a company called Cheeses of Nazareth?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

no he was a cabbage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

LOL, oh no wait... Crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

God that post nearly deserves for thr OP to get banned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This joke is prob only funny spoken, very drunk, at the pub ;) Even then you might get smacked he he

Advertisement