Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picturehouse

• 10-09-2001 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anybody out there know(or care) about what happened to them? I'm asking because I recently unearthed a copy of Shinebox which I think is very good. I would greatly appreciate if somebody could shed some light on their whereabouts.

Thanx ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

you must have been locked in a cuboard for the last three years. I cant say I'm a fan but for goodess sake, I just cant stop hearing about those fella's. Last I heard they've been doing the usual 'Gig in every nook and kranny of Ireland' thing. The odd big support for god knows who in god knows what part of europe. Dont worry, those lads will still be here for many years to come. If not the backline, we'll definitely hear Dave till the day we drop.

Anyway I'm off to centra....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

they're doing a gig for the carlsberg festival in fowth sometime soon.

theyre bland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    theyre bland.

To say the least.

Advertisement