Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Help???

• 03-10-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone help me in finding Meteor MMS/WAP Settings for Samsung E530, Tried all usual meteor settings but none seem to work!! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

go to www.meteor.ie - login - then click 'download settings' - then type in the phone model and ur number - then it will send the setting to ur fone - then click save settings - then should be sorted! did that with my 6230i now its working grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EllieF

Tried Meteors website and rang the customer care but they dont have the settings for this samsung model! any other ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Was it sold as a Meteor phone (I'm not intimately familiar with phone ranges..) or did you port?
    Try the Samsung website? (good luck!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EllieF

Bought as Sim free. Not sold in ireland so Metoer is telling me they dont have the settings! can anyone help???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 datsright1

Meteor don't sound as though they're being too helpful anyway.

Only suggestion I've got is to access the menus that relates to WAP/MMS settings (should be able to find out how to access these in the manual) and key in the Meteor settings manually.

Meteor may tell you they have no settings for that phone but in reality your WAP & MMS should work by storing Meteors standard WAP/MMS settings manually in the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement