Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisling Barry, 2005-

Options
  • 03-10-2005 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

:D Well, I've finally started my own thread! I don't care, you say? I'll make you care *fist shake*.

Ahem.

Philosophy, session one 2005.

I was a newbie, and damn sad I hadn't gone before. I don't think I did anything memorable to the whole of CTYI, I kicked Neil in the shin at the ceili, but that's about it. Oh, and I got a little addicted to coffee, and drank 5 espressos a day (and then found out they were bad for you. When did that happen?) So the class dared me to give up, and I fell asleep during class...Was extremly suspicious looking, and known for being *sigh* tall. Oh, and the wonderful shoulder monkey. :D

As there are almost no S1ers on boards, I'm expecting everyone to reply pretending they knew me.... :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Hey I (pretend to) know you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hey, I (actually) know you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

Session 1! yes......I do happen to know you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Hello! *waves*
    amanda here!
    awww you only got one year of ctyi...ah well at least you have this year. Which was the best session ever :(

I know you! yay!( i may know you more from reunions then from in ctyi but that is besides the point)
    Woo go session 1ers!! (would more session one people ever join the damn boards!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

I know you too. We talked at soccer it went something like this:
    Me: What's your name again?
    You: The most common name in CTYI
    Me: Niamh
    You: No, Aisling. What's your name again?
    Me: The most common name in CTYI
    You: Aisling
    Me: No, Niamh.

Anyway, you're cool :cool:

• Advertisement

Outcast wrote:
    I know you too. We talked at soccer it went something like this:
    Me: What's your name again?
    You: The most common name in CTYI
    Me: Niamh
    You: No, Aisling. What's your name again?
    Me: The most common name in CTYI
    You: Aisling
    Me: No, Niamh.

Anyway, you're cool :cool:
    i think both of them were the most common names.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I saw you once! Mostly from below because I wasn't standing up! Hurrah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Flashling wrote:
    :D Well, I've finally started my own thread!

About time too Tash!!
    Anywho, hello Aisling m'dear!! You rocked :D ! (though you shouldn't need to be told that). Your monkey also rocked :p ! You were the first CTYIer I knew :) , ahh, memories.
    Manda5678 wrote:
    Woo go session 1ers!! (would more session one people ever join the damn boards!) :D

I agree, we must get more Session 1ers on boards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I have made your acquaintance. *tips hat and steps into thin air*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Flashling wrote:
    As there are almost no S1ers on boards, I'm expecting everyone to reply pretending they knew me.... :cool:

I'm still here... from time to time... and i do know you... if not from the actual session than from the reunion in August... so hi!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Thin Air: Watch where you're goin' A-hole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Wow, more people know me from the reunions than CTYI...makes me wonder what I was doing for the three weeks...

Ah yes, antisocial philosophy. :D

Anywho, YAY REPLIES!

yay replies are good!

its weird that i no u more from reunions and not from the session itself!
    ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

Tash m'dear!*apologizes for calling you Tash*
    Well how could I not love you? You being the owner of Conor Ted Yosef Isaac! (Who you STILL havn't brought to any of the reunions :confused: )
    Hehe remember when I kept calling you a man and you kept calling me a turtle, then you made a list of all the horrible things I said about people :rolleyes: Good times... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

stop that, you know how i dont like you compromising space time

Flashling wrote:
    Wow, more people know me from the reunions than CTYI...makes me wonder what I was doing for the three weeks...

Ah yes, antisocial philosophy. :D

Anywho, YAY REPLIES!

Yes, you have many replies... while I'm still trying to figure out what your reply to my thread means.

Something....mysterious. That's it. *shifty eyes*
    CONOR! Oh, that list was hilarious....you called Dee a drag queen and insulted Rory's moustache OF DOOM. (by implying it didn't exist when he had clearly tried SO hard to get it there...) I think we both agreed that Dave looked like a bad version of Wolverine though....And the list of potential jobs for me after my life long dream of being an Astronaut was taken away.....I want to try some of them for work exp. *note to self; call local morgue*

Eh, to sum up, lists are fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

I remember that list of jobs! I can't remember what I wrote...but I'm sure it was tastefull and witty ;)
    And I didn't insult Rory's moustache! :mad: I wasn't sure if he knew it was there or not... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nollafyzzil

i remember you you were rather tall, am i mistaken?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Flashling wrote:
    Wow, more people know me from the reunions than CTYI...

Yeah I'm one of the Reunion people... but you rock and give good hugs

Edit: I messed up the quote

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I know you from the Pixies concert!

You know so many more people than I do from reunions *wonders where she was while Tash was meeting these peoples*

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

I don't know you from reunions!!! why don't I know you!?! *sob*

I don't know you from reunions!!! why don't I know you!?! *sob*

I don't know!!! Why don't you?!?!

Call me tash one more time and I'll end your life. Wait, do people know it's because of tall Ais? Just to clarify: I have a disgusting lack of facial hair...what I would give for a beard....(alot, in case you were wondering potential beard donors) But yay for reunion people! Probably the one time I don't run away from people. Meh. Oh, and Nollyfyzzil, who are you? (sorry for not knowing)

Flashling wrote:
    Call me tash one more time and I'll end your life.

I'm sorry! :( . But really it's your own fault, I wouldn't have thought of calling you that if you hadn't told me not to :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hi Aisling! I know you from Session 1 AND reunions! Wow! You are tres cool and nice, and don't worry bout the e-mail address thing! If it were the other way round, we'd be old and grey by the time you got it (and you might even have grown that beard you seem to crave!) :):D:)

I wish! *sigh* surgery is the only way!

I'm REALLY sorry about the email thing by the way......

I'll get you one for Christmas if you like. Sorry I haven't talked to you in ages btw :o .

• Advertisement
Advertisement