Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ganite Sills and Quoins

Options
  • 04-10-2005 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for standard Granite Sills and Quoins. Where is the best place to order them from and what are delivery times like.?

Cheers,

Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi just bought some and did shop around a lot. Found S&N Grainte Camolin Co Wexford (but they deliver and sell nationwide) to be the best for price and service. Bought beautiful cills from them and we are very very pleased with their service. We had to switch around cills etc and nothing was too much trouble...and they delivered on time! Phone 05483992 give them a buzz or email them info@sngraniteltd.com or check their website www.sngraniteltd.com
    Would highly recommend them. Beware of the recon ones Bro in law worked in business and said they were a rip off pricewise etc. One company had the cheek to quote us the same price for reconstitued window cills as S&N quoted us for solid indian handchiseled granite.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭decrrrrrr

Thanks Builderwoman...

How long did you have to wait between order and delivery..?

decrrrrr, they were great, just a few days. Give them a call. They are super.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

could i be a nosy wastard and ask what sort of sponds you are talking for the cills?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭decrrrrrr

Depends on the size but it ranges from 14 euro per foot up to 17 euro per foot...

• Advertisement

1800x250x140 €82.68 & Vat
    2000x250x140 €91.86 & Vat
    2200x250x140 €101.05 & Vat
    Can't rem yop what they worked out per linear metre. But I have to tell you S&N were very competitive. Seeing the window cills installed now, they are well worth it. You know we got one quote from a company doing reconsituted granite (as my Brother in Law who used to work in the business calls..pretend granite!!) and it was the same as the quote for real granite from S&N. Yop give them a call and check out the prices. I would highly recommend them. Have you made any decisions up to now on what you are going with?

Advertisement