Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Changes

• 10-09-2001 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

* Minimalist style gone, but combined it's good features with the Default style - text like buttons as in the old BB system.

* Log out button added to the top of each page.

* Webmaster moderators Amp and LoLth replacing Cloud and Devore :)

* Title image changed to "Bulletin and Community boards.ie" from that showing incorrect URL boards.ie/bulletin.

* Title images changed in chat and usenet sections to match.

* Turned off e-mail notification for new users. You may need to change it in your control panel if you had an imported account.

That's about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<---- like the other change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

the thing about being able to put in "Custom User Text" is that ... well... nothing's to stop you putting in "Administrator" or "Moderator"...

still- I like it :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Jaysis cloud, do you EVER sleep?

Love the new changes, much better then my ham fisted attempts at minimalism...

I swear cloud must have put in 30 hours work on the boards since the change over...

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

HEY!!!

I just read that again:
    Webmaster moderators Amp and LoLth replacing Cloud and Devore

WHAT?! You power crazed oppressor you !

Right, I'm going to rally the freedom fighters of boards and over throw your tyranny (as soon mummy lets me).

DeV (the slightly drunk).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I always wanted to be a Q :D
    Ph34r me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I think its quite unlikely that I will ever Ph34r u Santa :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh dear me.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Actually there are banned words for titles Bard, not for moderators but for other users they can't set titles to Administrator, Moderator, vBulletin etc.

:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

ahah... aha... Beer Coaster... ahahah

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

... says the crazy poster :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Loads of great work Cloud, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by DeVore

Webmaster moderators Amp and LoLth replacing Cloud and Devore

WHAT?! You power crazed oppressor you !

I am your glove puppet *blows kiss* ;)

P.s. Cloud ROXORS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Cloud
    Actually there are banned words for titles Bard, not for moderators but for other users they can't set titles to Administrator, Moderator, vBulletin etc.

:)

That's funny... I set mine to "Administrator" straight away to see if it could be done... and it worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

That's because you're a moderator:

Advertisement