Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't send PMs

Options
  • 04-10-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

I get this problem from time to time on boards, and have had it for the last couple of days. At the moment I can't send any PMs. When I click on "submit message" boards falls on its ass. This happens both from work and at home. I'm receiving messages so obviously its not a problem for everyone but does anyone know why this happens?

Nicky
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Ok never mind. It's just seems like it hangs because its reallly re a lllllllyy slooo o o o o oooowww w w w. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

If it's a long message and you use IE it is a known problem, or at least has been reported before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

NickyOD wrote:
    I get this problem from time to time on boards, and have had it for the last couple of days. At the moment I can't send any PMs. When I click on "submit message" boards falls on its ass. This happens both from work and at home. I'm receiving messages so obviously its not a problem for everyone but does anyone know why this happens?

Nicky

This was happening to me a month or so ago. Every time I sent a longish PM everything froze. It's improved since then but it still can freeze now and again. As WizZard says it probably is more than likely an IE problem.

Advertisement