Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Halloween Balls?

Options
  • 04-10-2005 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anything at all planned for a fancy dress party this year that ISNT in the hellhole Bandi Bondi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NeilJ

Pagan Soc had a fancy dress last year upstairs in the Forum bar. Wasn't on the scale of C&E/B&L events, much smaller but was fun and there was Tarot and Palm reading on the night as well as food and stuff. As far as I know they are planning a similar event this year too.

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

That would be brilliant! I'm all excited about getting dressed up this halloween but anytime I mention my enthusiasm people smirk at me and say "well I know I'M not the five year old here...."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I love fancy dress at Hallowe'en .. it's brilliant if everyone gets involved.. and cheaply .. no rented costumes allowed.. be a proper student and make the best of cheap tacky masks and diy costumes!! hilarious nite to be had guaranteed!!!

Advertisement