Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb in Limerick city?

• 04-10-2005 12:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Got a flyer from Digiweb about there Metro product, while it looks good on paper 3MB/512 i find it wise to read and research.

Thus does anyone in Limerick city have the service?, any line of sight issues?, where are you living in the city etc.

What about speeds, are you getting what you're paying for?
    I'd also like to hear from users outside Limerick on their general impressions of the service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I'd suggest you read here :- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=309016 and wait for comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Got a flyer from Digiweb about there Metro product, while it looks good on paper 3MB/512 i find it wise to read and research.

Thus does anyone in Limerick city have the service?, any line of sight issues?, where are you living in the city etc.

What about speeds, are you getting what you're paying for?
    I'd also like to hear from users outside Limerick on their general impressions of the service.

No1 has metro in Limerick yet, I put in my order the 1st day and am still waiting.
    The mast is on top of the clarion hotel for LOS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

wouldnt it of made more sense to put it on top of the riverpoint building thats way taller and anyway only 1 in limerick city (that dosnt cover that much area)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

So which building it is going on then?

Clarion/Riverpoint/other...??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

ricey wrote:
    No1 has metro in Limerick yet, I put in my order the 1st day and am still waiting.
    The mast is on top of the clarion hotel for LOS.

Not anymore, read on the Metro happy with service thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement