Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken5 Tournie

Options
  • 04-10-2005 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hello,

I am organising a Tekken 5 tournament in Trinity college on Wednesday 5th October at 5pm in the buttery (the bar to the left as you come into the main square after walking through the arch). All are welcome. There will be a small entry fee (1euro or 2 euro) but the only prize will be the glory of being the best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭mokeymokey

is this open to the public?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tekken5isalive

Hopefully there won't be a problem with some random joe's coming in. If you enter at 5 there shouldn't be. You can tell them you're a student but you haven't received your card yet (80% of 1st years haven't got theres yet). ALternatively, I, or someone else can sign you in. Are you interested in comin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

DO ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

I was in mayo for a week on a field trip!

Ill get all the arcade heads to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I'm lead to believe that my friend Connor won.Go team Timay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

I would own him. Badly.

I think thats the most arrogant thing ive ever said on boards, Sorry!

I believe he used bryan, my character!!!!!

Would people be interested in doin it every 2 weeks?

Pay 20 cent each and the winner gets a pint or 2!! lol!!

I didnt have any time to tell anyone about it, but still around 20+ showed up!
    Thats good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement