Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the word on 1.03 now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Keyzer wrote:
    I believe along with smelling like piss, all snipers are gay too, and retarded...

I believe lots of thought went into the post :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

It's been posted before I'm sure: my only gripe with being a sniper 'most of the time', is that I have a dab hand at tanking, but when bail out time comes, the 'ole sniper weapons are a bit sh*te for close combat (though the suppressed 92 is oddly efficient in a fight/flight, stare-in-the-whites-of-the-eyes moment).

So usually sniper or assault (just love that M203, notched a few last night at over 70 yards (well, game yards ;) ), just behind a knoll, OpForce were just like headless chicken, looking for a close-by NME lobbing hand-grenades :D),

Spec Force rarely, only if a flag is getting overrun and I'm not already sniping or tanking.

TBH, I don't see myself goign after SF anymore after this patch, as I don't play for the points, but for the 'moments'... each to their own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

haha, amusing :)

Pfft, anyone can be a sniper with the handguns in this game, you just don't have a scope ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Since I'm nearly always Sniper, my points are always ****e most of the time, as I rarely cap flags. Most points come from defending flag with sniper or capture assists in heli's and jeeps and the usual standard kills etc...but I don't care about points anyway. Just love the game. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Stephen wrote:
    Pfft, anyone can be a sniper with the handguns in this game, you just don't have a scope ;)

Was there a joke that I missed? :confused:

Sniping is an artform, I'll have you know :D - the pinnacle in my case (so far) having notched 19 kills without getting fragged once in one 12-min round.

Not so different from *real life* artillery these days: scope, shoot, scoot, setup, repeat... and on and on.

As I wrote (and Mobile also) - each to appreciate the game for their own :)

Guess we'll 'debate' this further on TiG, once An Post get their thumb out of their @ss and deliver my full version... someday :mad: :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I was only joking about the gay and retard thing... your cowards instead...

Only joking... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

ambro: try it. The handguns are super accurate even at decent ranges. Very handy when you're anti tank or engineer with your ****ty MP5/shotgun.

Advertisement