Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some over priced horses for Tuesday

• 04-10-2005 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Here are a few horses that I feel are a much bigger price than they should be today, I reckon one or two of them might sneak a place.

2:10 Leicester - Momtic 25/1

Never runs a bad race, will be well suited by the good ground, ridden by the capable Martin Dwyer and back off it's lowest handicap rating for some time. It's drawn in stall 20 so that may prove to be a disadvantage, it's hard to say.

2:50 Catterick - Flying Key 14/1

Has already won 2 of it's six starts and is off the same handicap mark as when it last won. Both wins have been on good to firm ground like todays. Again he have a feeling it's badly drawn but I wouldn't think the draw will make a major difference over 7 furlongs with 11 runners.

3:20 Catterick - Thornton Princess 25/1

Her only other run on good to firm ground was a 2nd to KOROLIEVA, the two pulled well clear that day. Andrew Mullen takes 5lb off the already bottom weight.

I won't be backing any of these, they are purely fun selections that I think are bigger prices than they should be. I'll be interested to see if there's any support for them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Tizzy's law is interesting at a big price...beat Ice planet when he was a baby :D

EDIT: I cleverely wrote that when the race was over and she finished nowhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I can't believe the price of the winner in the 3.20 at Catterick, RP forecasted it at 7/1, it won at 14s. Looking at it's form, it was over consistent over class 5, being bumped up to class 6 today, won very convincingly.

Advertisement