Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year geography

Options
  • 04-10-2005 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

anyone hear taking second year geography?? im doing climatology and political geography.

what questions did people put in their tidy towns surveys? my group could only think of 6 questions! its such bull****!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Trix

i did singles honours geog and graduated june 2004. those practical things are worth very little as im sure ye know from 1st year so if you've got 6 question thats prob 5 more than someone else. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭brian crackout

hiya, yea they were worth feck all in previous years, but unfortunately for this year its compulsory in order to pass second year.. Lucky us eh?
    well done on graduating, assuming your working, is it easy to get a job with a degree in geography??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

hiya, yea they were worth feck all in previous years, but unfortunately for this year its compulsory in order to pass second year.. Lucky us eh?
    well done on graduating, assuming your working, is it easy to get a job with a degree in geography??

yeah there's a huge demand for geographers*

*this is a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Trix

i'm actually doing the hdip in g.i.s and remote sensing. so spend most of my time in rhetoric. not sure what ye can do with a geography degree to be honest. but it will get ye into a lot of post grads if ye wanted to go further.

Advertisement