Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Utterly Bizarre Insurance Quote (again)

Options
  • 04-10-2005 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Great service in my time with Hibernian, apart from one or two odd quotes where cars that are relatively close in power are massively different prices, but this took the biscuit:

Rang up about an '03 Impreza STI and was told they would have to phone me back as it was a high group, which was odd enough. They phoned back and told me it would be another €2.5k and they would only do TPFT...

Despite my protestations of 'this is a €40k car' they replied, 'that's why we won't insure it fully comp'.

The
    Mind
    Boggles.

Advertisement