Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roll up, roll up, get your piece of Arsenal here.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

or a manakin of that Stepanovs chap.
    Jeebus that chap is the worst player Ive ever seen line out for Arsenal.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Gus Caesar?

Nice idea to squeeze more cash out of the fans. I won't be attending unless I'm really bored.

Incidently, it's now 17 months since Arsenal lasted field their first choice XI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

kaids wrote:
    Gus Caesar?

Nice idea to squeeze more cash out of the fans. I won't be attending unless I'm really bored.

Incidently, it's now 17 months since Arsenal lasted field their first choice XI.

compared to Stepanovs...Ceasar was like Pele !!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

As the East and West Stands are listed by English Heritage, some items will be retained at Highbury

Does that mean those two stands will still remain intact after demolition is completed? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

kaids wrote:
    Gus Caesar?

Was that the last time Vieira played and played well? ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement